Street spots In your area.

As much as I was loving getting to know Borough a bit better on Google Street View, does anyone know if the spot at 5:52 still exists? Yeah I know the vid is 7 years old but thought I’d check. Also like how the URL randomly spells an anagram of Michael Fabricants :joy:

It kinda reads as u fucken cunts (yeh - in Spanish)

1 Like

Mate of mine working in Edinburgh just sent me these pics of a spot behind the omni centre .

Looks like fun to be had

8 Likes

That looks great.
I’m keen to lurk this thread very hard

1 Like

Local flatground spot with a high granite ledge overlooking the sea about 1km from my place. Great for street wine and beers in summer, but is getting a bit crusty and dirty recently as it’s become a victim of its own success.

Bristol council showing they can’t have too much culture in the city.
Bunch of Brians

Good bye centre spot

1 Like

If that’s the Edinburgh spot I think it is then you get kicked out in about 10 seconds

Would make sense . Looks too good and not much insta action from it

Just did a bit if aimless driving around Chepstow just now looking for spots. I think this is the only spot on the whole town. Not sure I fancy sessioning it much.

One for the Hinse™ though. Looks like someone’s had a go at at it too judging by the bike lock. Unlimited run up and a decent run out onto a road.

1 Like

Eljah Bearle must have been there already

3 Likes

Hi there, this is an ongoing large DIY project in Dulwich - The Grove DIY, 520 Lordship Lane SE22 8LF London. I’m posting this page here because our info on Google Maps has been removed and somehow we cannot reinstate it, so many skaters told us that they cannot find the location. The spot is still on going more than 1 year after we received eviction notice. Said that there’s no guarantee this place will be there for long, so if you are around, please come & skate! Oh and if you filmed it, please tag us on Insta @theGroveDIY :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sorry if this is the wrong thread guys, didn’t want to make a new one just for this.

I’m Going to be in Bristol on Monday and Tuesday but Mondays supposed to be pretty wet. Any undercover spot recommendations that aren’t m32 or the bank+little curb by b3 cycling?

There’s curbside near the Brunel Way pump truck. The undercover bit is a bit rough though. Also, a micro mini under the flyover over the road towards Daveside. There are two indoor skateparks, Campus pool (newish mini ramp is great) and the the old Wooden Campus. There’s also some bits and bobs under the flyovers near the Create centre at Cumberland Basin. All easy to find on Google maps. Have fun.

1 Like

Legend! Thanks man