Supreme FW19

Who are the photos by? Strobeck?

1 Like

Thing that baffles me with all the super premium collab stuff is if I’m at the point where I can afford to spend $250 on two champagne glasses or something similarly expensive I don’t want a stupid box logo on it

1 Like

And engraving glass is a cheap process. We used to do it here at work. I bet the glasses are not really high quality either.

1 Like

I guess you have to just really, really love the brand to buy this sort of thing.

I really feel that with this sort of stuff they are just taking the piss. “What random stuff can we stick our logo on this season? ha, yeah man, good idea, they’ll lap that shit up haha”

Maybe not, I dunno, I have no real problem with it, especially if the above is closer to the scenario. I could ask Jagger but I don’t think i’d get a confirmation hehe :wink:

1 Like

I got given four Dom P glasses exactly like this as part of a promotion.

Might take them to timpsons and get a box logo put on for a few quid and make bank to some Japanese dude on a hype flex

It’s not glass though, it’s crystal. Crystal is glass with a dab of lead in it, and is quite difficult to etch.

I’d want to at least drink champagne out of them that cost more than the flutes. So a big thanks but no thanks from me

nah, it’ll be the hamburger eyes dudes.

I’m not a big Supreme buyer, but I back what they do. Seems like when they do a collaboration, it’s to show that this is what they think is the best at whatever the product is. If you wanted to buy a quality product, you could buy it without the box logo on it and you’d know that is what Supreme consider to be the best product. I guess you could use them as a guide to source the best of “things”.
I’ve not explained myself very well there. I guess Supreme wouldn’t collaborate with me!

My awards guy laser etches crystal. He used to acid etch them but it’s pretty gnarly and archaic way of doing it now

Damn son. How many awards are you getting?

Not really, just a different tip or lazer and more care.

Got 20 arriving for a show mid November. Tech dudes love an ego paperweight.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what they do. But what is the point of it? I mean…Supreme likes North Face. So what? Supreme likes Pyrex jugs. So what?

I’m sure it used to have a point but I’ve lost the context now.

Yeah it’s basically parody now and as someone else said it is just them pissing about

Will we ever see a Supreme x Apple item?

I guess if we have to ask why, we’re not the target audience.

I did not know that. Fair enough

I don’t think Apple ever do collabs, do they?