Supreme

Only if you rock a bleach blonde mullet as well

And the bum bag.

Black ones real nice. Was stoked I managed to get one of the MBV teeā€™s last week, which instantly reminded me to blast loveless on repeat all weekend

1 Like

Says in the text theyā€™re an equestrian jacket which is cut short, I canā€™t stand coats that donā€™t come down far enough, no one needs to see my belly

A good look for Ben Kadow and K-Rod, less so for us middle-aged men with our beer and chips.

All over these. Cargos and coat in black and tan, yes please

Think of all that storage!

1 Like

Who knew we needed so many pockets?!

Would look like a fisherman at the spot in your camping chair @Spanky

1 Like

Will make a change from my usual 90s chav look

Well actually a 90ā€™s chav fisherman is probably how youā€™d look.

Which is totally fine.

Nothing Chavy about Alphanumeric?

Do chavs still exist? The version here stopped dressing in sportswear and now they wear tight polo shirts, black leggings with black Vans and have big fluffy hair.

The only people coming close the ā€˜traditionalā€™ chav look now are skaters which seems a bit weird when you think about it.

1 Like

Iā€™m all about that sexual tote bag.
Perfect for the shops and for the beach.

The zip-off bit of the trousers looks quiteā€¦ Pronounced. Iā€™m sure after a couple of hours itā€™d flatten down.

Depends on whoā€™s saying it about who really.

We used the word Trevs when I was young (maybe a west country thing).

Didnā€™t realise Iā€™d cause offence. In future will use ā€˜90s sportswearā€™ instead

2 Likes

100% still loadsa radjies (better word than chav) dressing the same as they did in classic depictions in both Leeds and Sunderland/Newcastle. And still ready to start on ya for lookin at them haha

1 Like