Supreme

Lol. That’s him/them.

Used loads in Newark.
I was confused as to how complete strangers knew my name until I realised.

Townies to us were typical towns folk of the town I lived in.
Chubby fould mouthed fighting types in Stone Island jumpers that only liked fighting, football and beer.
Much beyond that they’d jeer and mock, almost provacatively, like skaters for example, seen as an easy / soft target.

We had townies in 'Ull, probably not so much used now though. Or maybe I’m just too old to notice.

townies in colchester too back in the 90s, and mush

i always thought chav was something to do with or originated in chatham in kent, specifically southern, white, working class, estate kids in hoodies and tracksuit. the southern equivalent of a scally perhaps

‘Chavvy’ is what gypsies call their kids. It comes from Romany.

It’s also what I call their kids.

1 Like

Ichi the Killer this week, after a previous false alarm.

Accessories are out of this world.

Wow. Is it me or is the range about double the size it normally is

Gonna get two mortal kombats; one for the kitchen, one for the bedroom.

1 Like

Link?

Strange time to drop such a huge line of product

Link?

I’ll do it then.

2 Likes

Its interesting to see whats left that they can slap a logo on.

It’s not really, it’ll be bit by bit over the next 20 weeks or so. Not all in one go.

Online this Thursday.
That’s a change too.

Colgate always gets mentioned as having a similar logo. There’s a few self-referential things this time, the Captcha shirt most obviously I suppose.

Duh

Guess this all planned and approved pre-Covid. Reckon next few seasons will be much smaller with less simple/basic stuff and more stand out pieces

The hooded jumper with the built-in facemask was a bit of luck then.

1 Like

Why does their website look straight out of 2006? 150x150px image thumbnails and a left aligned text menu. It may as well be built in Flash…