Tattoos

Didn’t we have a tatts thread on the old forum?

Just saw this and thought it was cool. Not that well done, but cool

2 Likes

Looks more like biro. That’s gonna fade so hard and bet it hurt like a sonofabitch. Still cool tho

Couldn’t imagine anything worse than a palm tattoo. That skins so thin

Any of you ever been to the tattoo convention? One in London is usually September and is apparently one of the best worldwide. I want to go but would blatantly end up spending way too much

Oof
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBrBjLhFoGv/?igshid=17ojxawsnpz87

Reminds me when we saw this jacked skinhead on the beach in LA with a massive Eagle and Swasy on his back. Just stood with his arms crossEd glaring at everyone and anyone while his kid played in the sand. Proper American History X vibes. Just Horrible

I sort of feel like getting a swastika tattoo should be considered a hate crime and actually be punishable. Proper asshole move and speaks a lot to the mentality of the person. Free speech and free will is great and all but we should be actively removing people like this from society (cue “who gets to decide” etc etc)

And to think that these cunts think they are the pinnacle of the human model. Check the state.

At least with the tattoo you know he’s a racist.

It’s odd ennit, can go to jail for hate speech but can get it permanently put on your skin for the world to see with as far as I know, no prison time

1 Like

The family members in confederate bikinis really top it off. Traitors to the US but blatantly consider themselves more American than most

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWKyDalhya/?igshid=jg284galr0aa

we need an dislike option on this forum

snake pit post too many of annie oleary’s pieces. her stuff is amazing it’s just the subject matter is taboo

Hahaha, yes. Posted it in my stories the other day.
@snake___pit is sooo good, madness every day in their feed.

Sick one.

Dude on pointless has a wet willy tattoo.

4 Likes

He had a Descendents one on the other arm too.

Massive necro-reply but yeah me and the Mrs went to the London one a couple of years ago. Super interesting. Would recommend if the world ever returns to normal.

My man, a year later reply! Love it! I’m constantly torn between the idea of ultra planning my tattoos or just spur of the moment some shit

Oh Andy