The Board at Home Thread

No problem. 8:30 works for me!

1 Like

Can you make it a street fighter or Seinfeld themed quiz instead.

I might start a video diary. What do you want to see?

Switch backside 50 reverts on a waxed brick in your garage.

I do have the space to do a flatground trick.

Do a Lotti spin

1 Like

If anyone is able and willing to volunteer to help the NHS supply chain then here’s where you can sign up.

I’m sure there’s a few of us who don’t have family to look after and can put our time to use if we’re out of work .

1 Like

About that.
That was me, I went through a second time just to see if it lets you.
Interestingly I got 3 wrong yet marked down by 5.
Explain.

Just went to Waitrose in East Sheen as I’d heard they were running things well.

They had a 1 in 1 out policy and were cleaning every trolly before giving it to you. Was no queue and they were fully stocked.

It might have cost 50% more than my usual Sainsbury’s shop but it was well worth it.

1 Like

FB_IMG_1585074599164

4 Likes

Just purchase NowTV (they do a 7 day free trial FYI) as Netflix was getting a bit samey.

Already rinsed Bobs Burgers new series and now starting on The Righteous Gemstones which seems pretty decent.

How does this work? What platform are you going to use?

Kahoot, will post details later.

Cool mate! Ta.

Bored shitless atm. A full sized pool table, indoor mini with flat and small grind box and 2ft quarter and bank would be alright. Actually and a table tennis table and one of those mad training machines would be sick. What would you have in your fantasy isolation bunker?

1 Like

A harem of swedish models.

1 Like

Lol you wouldn’t know what to do with them. I’d give you 15 mins max. And your wife would be fucking livid.

5 Likes

I’d play Xbox with them duh.

5 Likes

Några tips om det dubbla brogapet på Skate 3?

3 Likes

A studio where I could experiment with big paintings and collages.
A mini TF.
A professional kitchen.