The Bunt

Better than I was expecting, totally forgot he was on Stussy and how big that brand was back then.

The Bunt S10 Episode 4 Ft. Kevin ā€œSpankyā€ Long ā€œHe shit in my Pringles canā€

1 Like

Been enjoying this series. The Oscar Candon and Albery Nyberg episode was really funny, in particular. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d like Nyberg as much as I did.

I need to give one of these a whirl, seriously feel like Iā€™m missing out.

Heā€™s pretty fun to listen to, isnā€™t he?

Loved the Pat Burke episode too.

1 Like

The Bunt seems cool, but I canā€™t get into all the sports news and stuff. Too Canadian for me! They do good interviews though. Just a bit of a pain to skip through to cut of the sports commentary.

1 Like

Ah I forgot they did that.

I know Dom and Korahn had one, so Iā€™ll probs start with them.

Isnā€™t the sports bit right at the end after the interview? I know they sometimes mention a game theyā€™ve watched in the intro of the episode, but donā€™t let that put you off!

1 Like

Domā€™s is so good. Heā€™s adorable and hilarious.

Finbarr-Saunders-006

Phnaat phnaar

2 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s usually like 5-10 mins of intro then the main interview then the sports stuff/ chit chat after that.

Interviews usually last about 45 mins of the episode, thatā€™s all I listen to

1 Like

I find it pretty easy to skip and the question favourite sports moment at the start gives you little insight of something else they might be into. This one was really good, I liked the part on battling for a trick for years.

Well Spanky seems like a bloody lovely chap!

Never really been a big fan of his skating but I like him a whole lot more after this episode.

reminds me I think I should change my username

1 Like

This one should be good
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s10-episode-5-ft-darrell-stanton-i-aint-throwin-no-hands

Saw them hype it last, forgot to listen today until now!

Wow heā€™s really humbled from that Jenkem interview from years back where he came across like a complete dickhead

Almost like a different person

Enjoying this so far.

Two more:

Kenny Reed:

2 Likes