The Bunt

This season of the bunt has been great so far. I always think of that old joke whenever his name pops up.

What do you call an illiterate Scottish skateboarder?
Kenny Reed

8 Likes

Some great tales in the Boulala one, I love how they always manage to get a tale the pro doesn’t expect them to know about to prompt a surprise question, it cracks me up every time.

I doubt the full goings on at Penny’s house in France will ever come out and probably for good reason, pretty insightful to hear the one story though.

They probably took kids of drugs?

Sounds a good deal weirder than that going by the tale in this!

1 Like

Great episode with EE. Met him once and can confirm he is a fucking top bloke.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Supra demo at Hyde? Can also confirm that he’s fucking lovely. That was a great episode. The Bunt always delivers but I especially enjoyed the Busenitz episode. Extra props to them for delivering another banger straight after that.

2 Likes

It was actually at Playhouse before the demo. He got out the van with a huge sheep skin coat on and no tshirt. Looked sick as fuck haha

3 Likes

The boys are back with a Kyle Wilson episode.

4 Likes

Quite a good listen as I don’t know much about him. The catfishing story :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Someone I look forward to seeing footage of, even if it’s just insta clips, seems like he has a good head in his shoulders too.

1 Like

Rapid fire was good!

2 Likes

Shots at Sex Skateboards :joy:

1 Like

Is this a Bunt from ten years ago?

Sorry mate. This was lost on me :man_shrugging:t2:

Sex Skateboards is still even a thing, let alone something worth mentioning on this? I’m surprsied.

Oh right!!! Isn’t it a pretty big thing these days? Maybe it’s not. I avoid shit like that lol

Maybe it is, but I don’t know if it’s more relevant to skateboarding or to medium-to-high price fashion retail.

It’s on the bargain rail in Urban Outfitters.

Where it belongs.

1 Like