The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Dipshit.

2 Likes

Spanky needs to deffo go self isolate for a bit.

1 Like

I actually agree. Karl Watson is good, but I have never bothered to follow any skating he does.

That children’s book he wrote is absolutely pathetic as well.

lol

Haha… typo alert!

Karl Watson is the man.
His old footage at the Pier is timeless.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Can anybody remember where Danny way does Cab noseblunt 360 out on a mini ramp with is arm in a cast/sling?

I thought it was questionable, he dose do one but fully fit. Maybe it was a Thrasher mini jam or something?

Pretty sure it’s questionable, but in the montage bit not his section.

3:00 or thereabouts

Weirdly I remember him having arm in sling as well for this trick but I think that’s from Virtual

Maybe I am confusing it with this on video section…

Though I was sure it happened… I can find one mention of it on the interwebs but that is it. Maybe two confused old people.

2 Likes

No no it’s definitely in one of those plan b vids. He’s got an alex moul popcorn tee on hasn’t he?

Waiting for that to show up on YouTube. Thrasher’s webplayer doesn’t work very well for me. I think it doesn’t like AdBlocker!

I’ve just uploaded my latest edit “Daylight”. I’ve been working on it for just under 2 years and figured I should just go ahead and finish it as I won’t be doing any more filming for a while!
Featuring new Paul Carter, Andy Coleman, Ryan Price footage and full parts from Riccardo Hillier and Scott Whittaker. Hope you like it!

13 Likes

Stoked to watch this.

1 Like