The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Well he should have thought about that while he was filming it shouldn’t he.

3 Likes

Yes, he should. How dare he not deliver WHL 2 & 3! Milking it he is.

3 Likes

Insane tricks yeah, insane footage no. It’s all been presented in a really boring way, WHL was packaged so fresh and fun, I don’t doubt he could have done that again but maybe he felt too much pressure on pushing the tricks rather than the feel.

Well I’m not sure how much input he would’ve had into a fresh and fun feel, he really doesn’t seem like that kind of character. I’d love more of that stuff too but things move on, if you’re going to look at the people in that video and what they all delivered after then I’d put more focus on Rogers and Gallant as they should definitely have produced more parts before going mad or semi retiring.

Exactly. And halfcab heel nose, nollie 270 heel out isn’t exactly your run of the mill ledge trick.

1 Like

Isn’t PJ meant to be really miserable? Or at least, used to be?

I remember hearing off a certain someone that when he was over here on a trip, he proper did their head in from being such a misery guts.

I do find it funny how that part was nuts and it was a on shop vid haha.

I did say that what he’s doing is insane, the tricks are next level but presented in a vanilla way. All I meant was that if he threw some more off the cuff tricks in these lines and maybe some less generic spots he would have easily carried on his legacy as we would have hoped.

Clive Dixon has the same energy as the stocky kid in school who would punch you really hard in the arm for laughs.

Can’t deny the enders though…

EDIT. I’ve watched it 3 times now, he’s really good

1 Like

Surprised he skated to Radiohead. Kind of gave the part an epic, Kirchart-like feel, then you remember you’re watching Clive Dixon.

Really rated the part for what it’s worth. Dogged determination and gnarlyness overcame any style quandaries.

I can’t with all good conscience get behind someone called Clive.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What P-Rod did to ‘Teenage Riot’, Clive Dixon just did to ‘Creep’. But whatever, that was fucking mental.

1 Like

Also, nollie hurricane a fucking handrail? Audible “what the fuck” moment at the one.

2 Likes

That was great. He’s got a stocky style but he uses it well. Wasn’t expecting the ender.

1 Like

Haven’t had a trick make me do an audible gasp in a long time but that noseblunt sure did. Wasn’t expecting that

1 Like

Prod part is a classic

1 Like

Classic example of a mismatched soundtrack.

Still enjoy watching it though, it’s one of the better parts in that video for sure.

1 Like