The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Yeah. How do you even slide something like that

I do agree that they fully butchered the Dixon part with ‘Creep’ though. Didn’t fit at all. Was just weird.

‘because I just cringed, this song doesn’t belong here…’

Pain.

First time in years I’ve put my own tune on. Did Dan Magee make this?

1 Like

I didn’t finish it the first time.

Just watched it again.

Hated it.

1 Like

Good part good song.

3 Likes

Eh?

Like really, eh?

2 Likes

I know we’re all entitled to our own opinion, as the 5G theorists and Paul Joseph Watson fans say, but eh?

1 Like

I hated it too but probably just because I was in a foul mood from hearing the start of that song.

Clive Dixon is the worst parts of the last 20 years of skateboarding all rolled into one.

Maybe I’m a trite 90’s cliche but I fucking love that song. Met the love of my life asking her to dance to it in a grotty club and it’ll be played at my funeral.

Personally would have liked more effort in the edit to really bring out the cheese and really build with the song but fuck it, the dude noseblunted the Staples Centre, boardslid a chain and had the audacity to use a stone cold classic.

Clive is fucking beast.

2 Likes

And I say that as somebody who has very little interest in “stunt” skating.

1 Like

It’s just thats it’s a too well known song.
My mate once asked if I thought making an edit to stairway to heaven would work.
I advised no.

2 Likes

I don’t get that.

Now obviously you’re not gonna edit your mate’s two mile an hour noseslide and four stair kickflip to ‘Bat out of Hell’ but if you’ve got some of the gnarliest skating ever then fucking have at it. Nowt wrong with using a well known song if the footage is good enough.

I’m not for cool guying over music, if it’s sick and you like it use it.

3 Likes

1 Like

Nah, think more Beck in ‘The New Polution’

Actually it was fumbly, but in a nice sexy time fumbly kinda way.

Thom Yorke dancing is great. If your going for a teen angst song, at least use something he wrote for Twilight.

Yeah mate. Sorry. Hated that he skated to that song, the editing, his style and the fact he’s part of that awful Birdhouse jock crew. Just not for me thanks. Dude is gnarly though. However, I will never watch it again.

He looks like the big brother from Stranger Things

i’m with @WallyBazoum, i’m not normally into big stunt skating but i enjoyed that. lots of great nollie tricks - nollie hurricane!? great skaters make difficult tricks look easy and all but the staple centre nose blunt was SO casual, like it was nothing

ender was b-a-n-a-n-a-s