The Continually Updated Footage Thread

2 Likes

Thats probably true generally but with Birdhouse in particular it seemed telling that a lot of the team don’t have shoe sponsors despite all being really gnarly. Clint, Loy and Jaws all don’t have shoe sponsors. Whether or not you like Clive as a person, on paper the tricks he’s doing/has done should be worth a top-tier place on a shoe company and yet he’s only on flow/not a major team member. And he’s probably only on Vans because of Lizzie…

That was sick and stoked to see him getting such an industry push. But that music felt like he was retiring/had died

for some reason i put number 4 as ok computer when i actually meant amnesiac but there we go

buzzing he’s uploaded this, came out shortly after i started and we used to watch it religiously before a skate

3 Likes

I like how you can see the statue of Geoff Rowley in the run up to that ledge.

1 Like

Savage, Evel Knieval level of skating there too.

Absolutely fucking sick. What a crew! If they’d just managed to get a bit more of Bobby and maybe Ishod involved as well, then it would have been near perfect.

So so so dope.

Obvs tiago was gonna absolutely wreck shop. Incredible.

1 Like
2 Likes

Only been to America once and it was to Washington area.
Loved it.
I remember walking through that plaza and thinking, the text engraved in the slabs seems familiar.

There were some gems in that clip.

tiago for soty

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8imqKg8zP/

2 Likes

His tre up the steps was great.

Saw yesterday, I was wondering when he was going to get to the end of that fakie manual as i’m sure he was setting up way too early, the ledge is way longer I thought, is he going to trick mid manual to manual again? The suspense was exciting haha. he just kept it casually rocking till the end and chose the best result. He’s so fucking good to watch.

1 Like

The delay to the official announcement for Reynolds seems a bit odd.

I think his feet are way too big for vans.

3 Likes

Should start a sister company especially for the larger footed and call it Trucks.

1 Like