The Continually Updated Footage Thread

4 Likes

That switch flip one of best ever.

He can do anything can’t he.

Still something a bit stinking about Evan Smith though isn’t there. Maybe he just needs a good bubble bath?

Incredible skater though. Enjoyed that shit!

1 Like

I’m sure he’s a nightmare to spend more than a few hours with but good skater.

2 Likes

I think that’s one of the most clean and together looking parts he’s had though. I like him, but like you say, probably have to be in small doses.

I turned that off half way. Don’t know if it was the edit, the music or the skating, I just found it a bit boring

1 Like

I though the music worked great.

I lasted a minute or so.

Bored of his ‘I take drugs’ schtick, music was like a cough medicine over dose, boring spots. I’m sure it gets better but it’s a no ta from me.

Plus, he looks like he stinks.

6 Likes

He does some rad stuff but I can’t look at him without seeing a skinny Ross Noble slowly chewing a dog turd

7 Likes

7 Likes

Well, if you squint a bit…

Ross Noble has worn D3’s on stage before. Poor lad.

It’s his job to make people laugh.

6 Likes

Just uploaded this 1994 Nottingham video that I found on a hard drive.
Filmed in a weekend by Simon Kotowicz (guy who did the trippy effects in TP’s part in ‘Sorry’).
Featuring Jon Weatherall, Smedley, Brad Garner, Rushbrooke, me, and various others. OG Market Square was so incredible and Weatherall was very far ahead of the curve tech-wise.

@anon83623327 you’ve got numerous BGPs too - I think this might’ve been when I first met you.

little time capsule into the past I guess…

https://youtu.be/XUn-EsVrfJk

8 Likes

@anonymity I assume you went to the Rock City Skate Jams?

1 Like

Yeah, I had my first ever experience of MC’ing at the second one.

1 Like

I used to love that marble ledge outside Broadmarsh centre.
In fact I loved all of Notts, this was just when I started to travel up to skate. 94-95.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifymbw_M3g0&feature=emb_title

1 Like

I missed the first but made the second and third.
Crazy goings on that night.

1 Like
2 Likes