The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Found via Jenkem. Loads of early 2000s raw footage on this channel. Early Bootleg, Kalis, Bam

Some odd after modelling in that April edit from Yuto and Shane. I mean, they have loads of style and they do land how they land but it does seem like a conscious decision to slow their body down to bring it back to normal. Weird.

1 Like

Dude must have some record for the most amount of parts put out!

ahhhhh yes, absolutely love watching this guy :heart_eyes:

Swiftblazer killing it on the UK remix.

Stalker is so underrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkMpaERVXg

5 Likes

Didn’t know he BS Flipped the beige.

1 Like

He did so much crazy shit.
Backtail down the London Life rail in Bristol about 12 years ago is fucking mental

2 Likes

What happened to him? Does he still skate?

Destroyed his foot afaik - I think he shattered his talus so lost mobility in his ankle.
He moved to Australia and now works as a chef (I think).

Never noticed how similar his style was to Mike Wright

Is is just me or did the they cut one of Koston’s tricks a bit to quick? Hmmm.

1 Like

Random story time, saw a guy in a 5050 top at a skate event late last year. Thought he looked familiar, and saw him rolling around a bit, but didn’t think much of it. Then it twigged that it was him whilst I was on my way home.

Next day I was at my local swimming pool with my son and saw the same guy and sure enough it was definitely him now my brain had a bit more context for who it was. I was thinking of saying hi, but it seemed a little ironic to say hi to a skater nickname Stalker in the midst’s of a swimming pool.

So yeah, he’s somewhere in Melbourne or thereabouts and might still skate for fun.

3 Likes
8 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&time_continue=581&v=6Zm6w7Mfxm0

This is sick. Munro with a bunch of clips!

5 Likes

The internet did not need that. Imagine being told to produce that, what absolute mind-numbing shite.

3 Likes

4:05 for the Wade D clip

2 Likes

what? that was great fun. it’s worth the watch just to see that Shane can’t heelflip for shit and Robert Neals’ front 3 shuv

3 Likes

I liked it in the first video In the stationary manual bit where Koston is all ‘Shane is looking worried’ cut to Shane with his obligatory 1000 yard stare blank look.

3 Likes

As someone said before I’m not really into the product or company per se, but the edits always seem dope. Good skating and tidy editing like.

Different spots.