The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Some really nice stuff in the Appleyard part.
In particular I loved the flip backlip shove on the picnic table, the shove-it heelflip over the can, flip backsmith on that green rail and the backside flip out of the bump over the pavement.
All so relaxed.

Aye older pros doing solid “low impact” stuff can be so good.

waiting for a new Alex Chalmers part…

2 Likes

So sick. Fs 180 Fakie 5-0 on the Orange Bin thing. Nollie Bigspin Back T that downhill ledge and perfect Nollie Crook.

Had a shitty day stoked me out.

Interesting point.

Geoff probably went hardest the longest, plus he’s a few years older. But, he transitioned to 80% ditches, so yeah maybe it’s Apples

I love how 360 flips off garage roof tops counts as low impact these days

1 Like

That was fucking great. Reminding us what we’ve been missing for the past 15+ years.

2 Likes

Weird to see that Appleyard section and also this new Nordberg footage being released on the same day. Compare and contrast… (or don’t).

One thing it did make me think is that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Ben Nordberg turn frontside.

1 Like

Aye fair point. His style is just so relaxed I’ve kind of ignored he’s still doing handrails and mad ditches and that.

That Appleyard part really was great, I liked how his classic tricks were sprinkled across it, the slo-mo’s were where you’d want them and the terrain he hit was varied.

I’ll be rewatching that one for a while.

1 Like

He’s so thin I can’t see much past it looking he’s skating an ironing board

Nicked from Slap.
LOL the 80’s.

Banging Miller/Craig Johnson/Mullen demo footage though

3 Likes

Rune Glifberg had a section out quite recently, didn’t he? Seem to remember that was solid as well. How long has he been going for now? He was on Deathbox too, right?

4 Likes

Mike Ruszyk too? Or Chesterfield.

To be fair I forgot about Rune but you’re right, that was a decent section.

And PJ could be as well, if he put out more than 2 insta clips every 8-12 months

never noticed how stinking his outfit choices were until now, killing it nonetheless !

1 Like

Hahaha each outfit would compliment some bad sunglasses that’s for sure

Yeah for someone who skates so stylishly his taste is questionable. eg. Admitting to watching David Icke videos.

1 Like

Mark Appleyard for #TeamGB next year?

7 Likes

Quite refreshing to see Princess Daffodil avoid the backside noseblunt variations. There may be hope yet?

There’s no hope for him.

3 Likes