The Continually Updated Footage Thread

hammers

1 Like

This guy has quite weird style but it makes him fun to watch.

I think it’s pretty fucking badass that they included a clip of some dude handing over what was possibly a spliff to another dude. The skater was gnarly but this clip really made the video something special.

1 Like

Pizza vid is fucking sick!

Some cheeky Raul clips in there as well. You can tell Julio took them to some spicy looking spots!

Really good little video all in Barcelona?

Reminded me of some old transworld montages the editing style.

1 Like

Amazing skating. Amazing spots. Way too much slow motion.

Don’t think its all in Barca.

Pizza. Amazing videos and skaters. Such a terrible name for a company and art direction.

1 Like

same mate, i wouldn’t have even considered posting without that bit. i don’t trust any skate vids that don’t show weed smoking imo.

1 Like

New Darkstart video on Thrasher today, looks like Joe Hinson has footage in it if anyone’s interested.

To be expected, scrolled straight to see Joe Hinson’s footage, I guess he’s fully on now?

Will probably go back and watch that tall guy who skates up rails.

Bit slow but… Where is it? I recognise most of the spots around 'Ull but can’t place that one.

Fully on? He had about 8 tricks, which looked like someone who had parkinson’s filmed most of the lines.

Didn’t look out of place by any means.

Bachinsky is a guilty pleasure so enjoyed that haha.

EDIT: Forgot about Manolo who gives a fuck. Ah man, I appreciate he is piss take – but 65% of those ledge tricks didn’t need doing.

This is Darkstar, my expectations weren’t that high.

It just seems they are promoting him a lot more than other more notable names that have been in Uk dwindle flow purgatory over the last few years.

If you remember the Bachinsky gone wild mini ramp part from years ago he’s working on a new one.

He is fully am for Darkstar now.

It’s the car park behind The Turks Head pub, Darlo.

Ah that’d be why, 'cos it’s nowhere near me!

1 Like

A lot of stink but still enjoyable. Last trick was nuts.

hinson’s bit starts about 13 mins in… front blunt peace pagoda in mk is fucking mad