The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Is anyone able to explain Darkstar to me? It seems like this hesh company. Dungeons and Dragons style graphics. That knights helmet logo. Harley Davidson colabs. And then the most tech skating from the most un-hesh chillers. I don’t get it. It’s like 2 seperate companies and, really, no one is buying those boards because of the team.
Manolo skating to the Pink Floyd song that Heath got denied for his Sight Unseen part. How does that happen? That should just be a no-no.
Still a Bachinsky fan though. Wish he was on Real or something like that. He deserves better.

2 Likes

And that Gopro footage of Greg Lutzka? Couldn’t get anyone with a decent camera to film? Pretty sure there was some ropey iphone footage in there too.
And Joe Hinson’s footage was converted terribly, which was a shame.

2 Likes

Well, would you want to be the one following him around all day?

Edited by Socrates Leal

Wtf!!???

Girl in Oz:

AA is getting lazy.

Girl video is great!

Isn’t that what makes him great?

Na this is definitley just B Side stuff like most of these wheel/ truck company parts (obv some exceptions)

His recent Hockey/ Boys of Summer stuff has been amazing

2 Likes

Yeah you’re probably right. I just saw hype for a new AA part and then watched that.

Simon Bannerot made up for it all in that Girl vid though.

The Girl team are incredible, I just hope they get some kudos/street cred from the hype fans that say Girl are washed up.

It did make me think whether we’ll see Cory Kennedy again. I’d love to personally. Must be hard to come back from what he’s been/put himself through.

3 Likes

I think CK did the artwork for Manchild’s pro board. That’s pretty cool!

Crailtap has like two teams - the hungry youth who actually skate and rip, and this cadre of washed up skate celebs who need putting out to pasture. As if Biebel will ever skate again.

They’re doing well to reinvent themselves but having the old guard hang about, without really adding anything, sets them back a bit. Obviously not talking about McCrank here, more Biebel, Roberts, Wilson, Mike Mo.

1 Like

word of the day: cadre.

1 Like

Feels like McCrank, for reasons unknown, has ended up sidelined professionally the last decade even though every single clip he’s put out has been excellent. Really wish he would put out a full part, he still has the ability.

On the money with Jeron though, no idea what hes bringing to the table. I cant even imagine many 30+ year olds being into him, never mind 15 year olds.

I guess Mike Mo and Roberts have that social media following. Mike Mo is definitely one of those ‘imagine what could have been’ type dudes

Wasn’t he hurt for ages?

Hence lack of Pretty Sweet footage

I heard he filmed more stuff for Pretty Sweet (than the one trick that was used) and was pretty disappointed with how he was treated by Ty.

Can’t remember what it was in maybe his 9 club?

You can sit there and tell me you don’t cringe at Biebel?

He’s got a pretty successful TV career now though + investing in various things.
Was hyped to see him in the Melbourne Girl clip though - really enjoyed that.
Best thing Crail have put out in a long time.

More Rick Howard please!