The Continually Updated Footage Thread

One of those skaters that seems to deal with all kinds of awkward obstacles without losing momentum.

That was more enjoyable than most modern videos. I don’t get how you do tricks like that on a board that shape. At one point a board is lying upside down and I swear it’s fully flat on the floor because there’s fuck all concave or tail

The flat ground shove it tail grab shove (if that’s what it’s called) was the best one of those I’ve ever seen. Looked legit as fuck

1 Like

Absolutely, and it’s a demo filmed with a dad cam in an indoor park in the late 80s. Speaks volumes about how good he was.

1 Like

It’s crazy how many “illegal” tricks there were yet it was so legit

1 Like
11 Likes

Yeeeeeessssss. Will need to play that Renegades song over it though.

I think Gustav is my favourite skateboarder in the world right now.

4 Likes

Same here, definitely. I don’t even hate his man bun and I fucking hate man buns.

His spot and trick selection is second to none.

4 Likes

He’s definitely mine.

That was literally incredible.

In full agreement here.

I fucking love Gustav.

Never EVER did I think I would have a man bun erection

5 Likes

Surely one of the GOATs. An absolute pleasure watching him. Good to see him battle a little as well.

4 Likes

Man such an absolute pleasure to watch, so much chilled control. got me hyped for the next skate and totally reminded me to try a fakie fsf of something.
Roll on Friday

So bloody awkward that trick.

i find any fakie flip trick variation really hard to time when you’re trying to do it off things. almost like it’s just easier to go faster and do it really really early

You answered your own problem, this is what you’re supposed to do.

i’m too old to go fast :sweat_smile:

Always liked Tom K’s unique approach to spots and I’m sure there’s loads of references I didn’t get watching his sections after seeing this. Dude’s rad.

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t realise the bluntside wallie/bar jam thing was a nod to Templeton’s noseblunt in Welcome To Hell.

Probably one to watch on mute.

2 Likes