The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Ah, I instantly thought of that trick and how they changed the spot. Nice that it was conscious.

I enjoyed that (on mute)

1 Like

Song was ok.

Really enjoyed that. Does he ride for a board company?

Enjoyed that… not being familiar with Tom K, I need to seek out more.

He made me think of Donnie Darko a bit in that.

That Hyun footage was his best so far. He didn’t do anything too stupid.

1 Like

Yes! So nice.

Thought it looked pretty generic footage, was waiting for something controversial to make it interesting.

Get rid of that ender, forward/dolphin flip and the music (obvs) and it’s definitely the best thing he’s put out!

you mean the whole foot on the board heelflips? yet another part of the godly mystery that is heelflips

I find it weird when people who aren’t black skate to music that so prominently features the n word. Maybe its a generational thing.

Anyway, the skating was good

1 Like

Music is just music, it can and should be appreciated by anyone.
Unless the artist has an advisory stating that only black people should listen to it then they are ok with anyone witnessing them use that language.
It’s not a form of appropriation to appreciate art made by a person of different colour to you.

I wasn’t talking about appropriation. You can listen to and enjoy music that uses certain language because its the voice of the artist and their experience. Of course. To me its just like, if you wouldn’t say the actual word, should you have it soundtracking you. I’d feel weird if it was me.

Not a big deal, I just found it a bit distracting.

1 Like

I get you, but it’s the music he likes I guess and you’d preferably want to use stuff you’re into. I do question lots of skaters tastes nowadays though ha, this shit is fucking awful (my opinion of course)

i was about to complain about how stinking the switch push up to that gap was but nollie double heel kulturforum is actually unfuckwithable (yeah i know), such a terrible double set

1 Like

Daewon Song and Torey Pudwill (and by stander cameos).

jesus fucking christ. i liked shawn hale already but the gap off the court house stage roof? fuuuuuck

was that Clive Dixon who lipslid the new El Toro?

The closest comparison I can think of to this is Toby Shuall’s Headcleaner part. Which at first, seems very odd to say.

1 Like

Haha, yeah.

1 Like

Fuck Clint Walker and David Loy are both on Birdhouse. Savage.

Mega ramp bits, courthouse roof and the Heath and JK cameo make this worth watching. But I came out of watching that thinking how Jaw’s must nearly be done by now (his knee’s must be fucked), I wish I’d watched this on mute and Tony sure has a way of picking highly unlikeable personalities for his company these days.

2 Likes