The Continually Updated Footage Thread

@anonymity I liked the Nike one I met you at, and you told Magee I was gunna fight him if he didn’t give me free beer tokens. Hahaha.

1 Like

Cool little doc. up on Free skate mag now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ha ha ha.
I do actually remember that one.
Was it the one where Shane O’Neil did a 720 flip over the hip?

1 Like

Went on the Concrete Jungle Foundation’s webpage after watching this and found out one of their ‘key partners’ are the Moomins!

1 Like

Some amazing tricks, really fucked up stuff, like the nosegrinds on the extension etc but I still hate everything in here. Quite sad really.

Tim Zom was there as well.

What’s that shoe brand called? Cowabunga?

1 Like

He must really be hard work to be around or something considering he can’t even get a board sponsor after being around for so many years. I know his skating has always been pretty stinking but you’d think someone would think he was worth sponsoring, on paper he’s one of the best skill-wise.

He’s developed some awful safety hands that I’m sure he didn’t use to have. I think his transition stuff is maybe better to watch the the street stuff. Nollie bs flip into the quarter was nice

I guess board brands are more traditional and true to the OG skate industry, cool cliquey, trying to maintain that brand ethos that’s why he does not have a board sponsor. His sponsors are brands that just want to be seen at the events, they see sponsorship as billboards to sell to the average person.

That is amazing hahaha

Jagger Eaton is the only skateboarder in history that can slow down when pushing.

He looks really odd.

7 Likes

Remember when Jeron Wilson did a speed check with his foot in a line. What the fuck was that.

4 Likes

:joy:

You can tell it’s fake, he pretty much only does it when he’s skating ledges and flat rails, not when he’s skating big transitions or rails.

I was wondering what was in it for The Moomins and then the penny dropped. It’s purely self interest. Fed up with Scandinavian winters they just want a free holiday in the Caribbean. It’s been said there’s a dark side to The Moomins, and there’s the proof. Selfish bastards.

3 Likes

Great album.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

That was the KLF’s follow up album name if they hadn’t burnt that money to pay for it.

9 Likes

Thread worthy

6 Likes