The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Bs Ollie over the hip doe.

1 Like

who is this bloke???

I really like Trent McClung. He used to be a guilty pleasure but I don’t think that exists in skateboarding anymore.

https://youtu.be/LnEFo0pHj9U

1 Like

He’s got a weird knock knee style but I really like him, nowhere near as bland as people made out. I think he’s been victim of being a young comeup with a selling point, being part of three bros trying to do it at the same time.
What happened to those pair of blonde yolo type twins that were good but looked like awful humans?

They kinda disappeared for a while then randomly popped up in this all grown up…

Our very own Mick, old school Wolves head, manager at Supreme yada yada yada

Those Meanwhile days were good man, hated the bowls myself but always good crack when full crew was in attendence

2 Likes

Love that tune/video.
Liked Paul Machnau for a bit, despite the whole Globe/Darkstar thing.

1 Like

Good at tricks, total arse at the time though. I’ve heard he’s a lot calmer and less of a whiney, bitchy spoilt princess now compared to his younger days.

Still is, he had a part out this year at age 38 which was just as good as what he was doing 15-20 years ago. For some reason it seems to have disappeared from the internet though

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LEGIT

3 Likes

This is very very good. Looking forward to the drift section on Friday!

11 Likes

haha all good man i know who it is, just doing a gag !

absolute ripper

I can’t see myself ever buying any Primitive product, neither the hardware or softgoods appeal to me. Mind you I’m certainly not in their target market. But the team is definitely banging and the video output is always top quality. Really enjoyed that. Will watch again.

2 Likes

so good !

shoes look so toey though, especially on that back 3 flip

Lived about thirty minutes from meanwhile growing up, hated the bowls so I’d skate the big three set instead. Looking back I blatantly looked like a right mosher doing that

1 Like

Were you there after the Flip demo when @anonymity was pissed, shouting nonsense to any person skating the bowl? It was incredible. “Come on you prick, do it, you got two legs and you only need one.:heart_eyes: :joy:

I hear he’s a lot mellower, yes. I think he’s quite involved in the Zürich scene, helping out.
He’s still really, really good.

Yeah I think so! I happened to be at the pub next door, didn’t even know about the demo. Think there’s a pic of me and Special Graham on the day on my insta

Anon’s MCmanship is excellence bar none

2 Likes

Ah yes, I remember seeing you at the pub!

Anon’s MCmanship is excellence bar none indeed.

2 Likes

Cheers lads.
:blush:

For the record, I was shouting at Rooney who was trying to backside blunt from high to low. We’d been on the cans all day by that point too.

Correct! I remember that now.

We had indeed.
The expression on Ryan’s face when you told Rooney he had two legs and only needed one was priceless. :rofl: :partying_face:
UKSOTY niallc and I kept on drinking and roaming around while you guys went for a curry. We started trying to street skate pretending we were Gou Miyagi at some point later that night.

2 Likes