The Continually Updated Footage Thread

man its like they don’t suit me, my skating or what i wear. yet i want some. fucking shoes

1 Like

Fucking hell that was insane. It’s crazy that with age obviously his style has digressed a fair bit in his other footage but that tre was identical to the one he did age 23.

Not sure about his style exactly but one thing I’ve noticed in recent years is that he’ll often accept quite a short grind or slide when back the old days he wouldn’t have settled for that at all. I think we can let him off now though.

That Kalis clip was a beauty

1 Like

fuck man this is so good, actually did it better

how he is 43 and doing that

Yeah a lot of the stuff he puts on instagram is short and lower than his heydey but the style is there. That nose blunt cover he got being a prime example - really short but looks sick

Shapes. Looks like he’s being the ‘C’ from YMCA

2 Likes

Ryan Lay’s part in this is really fucking great.

Rad skateboarder!

1 Like

Ryan Lay is the man but I found that video hard to watch.
I hate it when I don’t know if I’m watching an intro, some dude’s section or a montage.

1 Like

A couple of minutes in and it seems OK.

Just watched the pizza vid. I was surprised to see how good Chase Webb is, I kinda written him off as a stinker, but he’s not that bad and really gnarly. He’s definitely got a weird style though and looks like Blanka, the teenage years.

The Welcome video was great, I really enjoyed it. But its a massive annoyance when skate vids dont put the names before the sections. Theres literally no reason not to do it, its just an annoying style choice

1 Like

Yeah I fucking hate it.

Why do people assume you know who everyone is? Especially people who edit local/scene videos. Makes no sense to me.

You’d think from a marketing point of view, which a company video ultimately is, theyd want you to know who is who so that you’ll buy their board/shoe/pro backpack

Stupid trend.

4 Likes

“My name is franc, I am calling you from Switzerland…”

3 Likes

Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Even the thumbnail looks insane

2 Likes

No matter who you are, how good you are, if you’ve won SOTY…

…a fs krook to fs feeble is a fucking stinking trick.

Aside from that, big boy Foy can huck!