The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I think it’s probably because he had enough self awareness to know he had to come up with something that he could do to earn a living. He’s always pretty engaged when asking about what people do when they’ve hung up the pro boots (he grilled Richard Mulder on his real estate gig). I don’t think he slid into it I think he clawed his way to it pretty fucking quick when he realised his royalty cheques were going downhill

His Bunt interview:

Doesn’t sound like he filmed loads more but a bit.

I was at the Melbourne demo (at the indoor ramp).

I can die happy knowing I’ve seen Rick and Mike skate a mini ramp in the flesh.

McCrank was fucking brilliant at the demo too. Ripping just as much as the last demo I saw him at (éS at Mount Hawke in 2000ish)

1 Like
  1. new Girl was dreamy. Manchild is getting better and better
  2. anyone posted the new Control Room yet?

Stoked to watch that second Control Room! The Silas part in the last one was incredible.

Heavy ramp crew at Maple Street, Notts including; Craig Questions Max Roton, Jasper Clough, Dead Dave, and Brendan Watson.

1 Like

Girl in OZ vid was rad. McCrank rules and the 3 Rick Howard clips were a nice surprise. That back D to anti Smith to axle stall to disaster Simon Bannerot did on that gnarly minicamp was insane. I love those weird old school maneuvers.

Sounds like you need to watch H-Street Next or Lick again.

Oh yes I do! This Is Not The New H-Street Video and Video Days were the first videos I had and I watched them a million times but I’m not even sure I’ve seen Next and Lick. Can’t remember. Gotta watch them then! :grinning:

they are tech as fuck but really ace!

Some local footage here. Jasper, Billy and Pav. From when Jasper and Pav went to Uni here. Raw footage.

Passman BGPs on the ridic front board!

I thought it was Brothers, not Passman with the BGPs?

My money is on Pass, could be wrong…

1 Like

god i love kalis

i dunno maybe nowdays the general level is much higher. but a 43 year old pushing 5 times hard at a tiny ramp and treflipping THAT perfectly over a bin. feels

2 Likes

The 2019 version is even better!
Dude’s a legend.

2 Likes

where did you order them from? they for skating or just general wear?

Not sure it was ever about being at the pinnacle of tech or even street skating in general with Kalis though, it’s awesome that he’s skating to a similar standard to 20 years ago though!