The Continually Updated Footage Thread

3 Likes

It’s not really skate footage and it’s not on YouTube- I didn’t know where this belongs, so I stuck it here anyway:

3 Likes

Is this a YouTube rival? There was some alrentaive to Instagram a while back, that everybody went to for about 24 hours.

I guess so. The guy who has the World ads up on there is the same guy who was doing the month by month street skating history edits that occasionally get posted on Slap. Those are on his odysee channel along with stuff that YT flags or mutes due to copyright. He’s got some other interesting seldom seen vids there too, (and inexplicably some Aaron Kyro shite).

I had a look to see what Odysee is all about. It sounds ideal for tinfoilers. That aside it could be good for innocuous content too. I get into an audiobook on YT and get a fair way through and it gets taken down. I suppose that’s what happens when someone posts non public domain material but it can be annoying sometimes. Other than that I have no problem with YT. They seem to be pretty on it these days taking down antivax/ flat earth etc bollocks.

1 Like

I wonder if Rocco ended up having to give a life times supply of boards for the contact details of that model?

Tom K is so fucking sick.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

I usually love the whole experience of the Deep Dish videos, but this one sent me into a bit of a nap with the music.

Haven’t watched it yet but assuming it’ll be sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwlOhW0ISY&feature=emb_title

3 Likes

Word.

Thread started.

Ffs I like krux

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pair of krux in person. Are they any good? What trucks are they similar to?

I’ve only really skated indy and krux.
They just feel good. No breaking in, bolt on and go

1 Like

that gap in the thumbnail is absolutely tonks beef irl

remember sean and adam aulaqi doing it years and years ago, used to stand up there loads and just think it was the most impossible thing ever (and still is)

Reminded me of how the early 90s felt at the time.

7 Likes

This Odysee really is very good.

2 Likes

Yeah proper OG internet

1 Like

Wow - that exceeded all expectations

1 Like