The Continually Updated Footage Thread

My god Antonio Durao is so sick. He’s got all the elements required to reach God tier.

I love the Slap stories about various AD sightings too.

1 Like

I watched the Skate Mental part and thought it was pretty sick.

I don’t carry any skate mental emotional baggage because I don’t know much about them and Brad Staba is still just a handrail guy with clean style in my memory.

As a Jeremy Klein fanboy I couldn’t hate on the last trick because it reminded me of Jeremy’s Uno part and that’s a happy memory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My godbrother (is that a thing? godmother’s son) can ride a bike and roll a spliff at the same time. Used to trip me out seeing that when I was 10, and I still think it’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen (even though it’s actually a bit cringe).

Tangentially related to dubby spacious Burial not working in an edit, I thought this soundtrack was a great experiment:

4 Likes

Nice vid! Actually prefer Shawn Powers’ style to AD.
That was the best section from him I’ve seen in a while, glad he got the ender here.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The spot in the tele32 edit looks so good - super smooth flatground, low ledges and a quirky obstacle for wallrides on. I couldn’t ask for more :+1:

I think, and I might be wrong, they’re skating the Tele2 arena in Stockholm.

1 Like

Been enjoying the raw footy tapes from Speed Freaks. Dressen at the top of his game totally destroying the mini.

4 Likes

That Jake Hayes clip is ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVrjQuG6Lw

2 Likes

I watched the Tom Knox (Santa Cruz one) raw tapes on the same guy (Tony Roberts) YT tonight.
Insanity to watch the raw footage of Tom Knox’s Speed Freaks part like that. Considering the impact it had - first ever kickflip wallride from flat, first ever fakie Ollie fakie nosegrind on a kerb (that was a half page screen grab in R.a.D it was so progressive) - dude filmed the entire part in a fucking day.
Bonkers.

7 Likes

i bought the 7" he did of tunes from the vid and connor kammerer emailed me a hd link to download the vid, legend

spirit quest dub sounds fucking sick on a system btw

oh yeah if anyone wants the vinyl rip let me know and will send it over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woah!

15 Likes

that was so good!

Front T 270 Kickflip out was amazing. That was so sick.

2 Likes

Imagine getting up on the bench in the first line and thinking “I need to push a bit more”

Westgate is so proper.

2 Likes

Love it.
Also, under 3 mins, right? But felt full-part-as-fuck.

Not every solo part needs to be 8 mins plus.
Except Knox. He must. The more, the better.

10 Likes

I thought he was going to ollie the gap onto the other bench for a second!
That ender is ridiculous.

Unsurprisingly I loved all of that Westgate clip, he always delivers.

1 Like

Westgate is also a lovely man. Very humble and kind.