The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Some amazing looking spots in this, and obviously Eniz is incredible.
The camera check after the nollie back heel at 2:35 was gold! I also love all of the brick/tiled floor spots… there’s something about it that looks great.
Switch flip at 1:45 was beautiful, too.

4 Likes

I thought ‘jejune’ was spelt ‘jejeune’.

1 Like
7 Likes

Fkn ell Dashawn wtf.

4 Likes

Thread worthy? Gonna watch this over tea later.

1 Like

Does this mean Business & Company is out of business?

1 Like

Were they ever really in? It always seemed like more of a vanity project like SciFi Fantasy and Freedome to me

Off the top of my head, that’s Numbers, Call Me 917 + Business & Company now then too? Going to be a lot of established pros with no board sponsor soon. Is the having your own board company project boom officially over?

1 Like

No! It’s a sign we should all start our own!

1 Like

Didn’t realise it was only 15 mins so watched it now.
Thoughts:

Blake Carpenter is underrated
Matt Bennet had a good trick
Needed more Romero
Myles Willard seems like a less good version of other people on the team
New guy Bradan was sick and negates the need for Willard
Nice to see some girls on the flow squad
Dashawn wtf. Totally out of left field but can see it working. Heavy part as well.
Animation felt very Toy Machine.

Overall, good to see Toy getting some new blood on the team. Felt fresh, I liked it.

1 Like

Dashawn was sick, as was the Matt Bennet cameo. The whole aesthetic/music/vision side of the video felt pretty weak though. Double circle grind was mad.

1 Like

Dashawn skating to a Trapasso ‘Suffer the Joy’ style song really worked!

Good video that!

That was fucking insane. Be overcrook through a double kink.

Side note, Nike dropping big dudes to just flow the entire community of decent skateboarders Nikes so they rule every video?

Wonder why Provost wasn’t in it?

Edit. Just looked on insta, he doesn’t list Toy as a sponsor anymore.

That shit SELLS man.

2 Likes

Seems that way, yes.

Jerry’s doing Sci-Fi Fantasy decks now. I was toying with buying one. The invisible bike graphic looks rad.

1 Like

Really? Good on him, I got the impression it was super small though Im happy to be proven wrong

Trevor Colden in disguise.

2 Likes

He’s way more enjoyable to watch than TC. Loved the way he hung on to the biggie board.