The Continually Updated Footage Thread

He’s very good but he’s got the exact same style as Trevor Colden. Exactly the same.

I defiantly agree!

3 Likes

This one really gets me going

2 Likes

“what’re you doing using your big school words, just use normal people words and I’ll understand what you’re talking about”

3 Likes

Old but comedy gold whoever made this. The Jensen vid on the same channel is genius too.

1 Like
3 Likes

fucking hell this is well sick

never knew dashawn was that good?! never heard of that braden guy either, both smashed it

Whenever youtubers go off about “worst skateparks” it always make some laugh. They have no clue

7 Likes

Allow the indulgence please but yeah, I agree

9 Likes

Ahhh the raiders of the lost park things were jokes!

that part of Dean Lane looks better better with fisheye I reckon.

That does like a laugh for an hour to be honest.

30 minutes maybe.
It’s in a pretty dodgy area too.

@WallyBazoum was there too

Huddersfield lads reckoned we were only safe coz we were in a large group. If I remember rightly there were a few bemused tenants of the adjoining estate wondering why the fuck people were using the park for anything other than bottle breaking and fires!

Great day though, all the “shit” parks were a good laugh and watching George and Josh at kill it at every stop was a proper treat!

5 Likes

They all looked jokes.

Cooksons in Sheff

Vance is so rad. Skates more than most, still got the skills, the style and the speed. Always the last man standing at the spot or the bar. Great lad.

4 Likes

that new Toy Machine video was great.
Gonna rewatch in a bit…

2 Likes

Nicest dude ever too.

1 Like

That park is actually sick and the locals were really cool when we went!!

2 Likes
3 Likes