The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Pulls it off in his own way.

He should get a pro bottle of Bacardi Breezer

2 Likes

Friend of mine in Lyon said he’s from a pretty rough part of the city and I guess grew up surrounded by the sort of racaille culture, so I guess that sort of fashion and behaviour were influences to him.

But agreed with what’s said - I just don’t really get good vibes from him. Not my cup of tea, and those hardflip 180 things are awful.

He seems perfect for the sort of people I imagine Plan B are probably trying to market to though…

4 Likes

To be honest, the level of skating from him is just too good to ignore. Yes, he might have dog style and fashion sense but his ability trumps all that for me. Although it is totally vapid, instagram-ready skating, I love watching whatever insane thing he does next.

4 Likes

His legs were too straight.

1 Like

It wasn’t vertical enough. :joy:

2 Likes

I think rubicondistribution (insta handle) does that here, maybe dm them

2 Likes

You’re right! That explains why I didn’t know who distributes them. Don’t know much about those guys.

1 Like

Nah me either, came across them on insta and it stuck in my head that they do visit.
Quite an odd mix of brands. Does anyone know anymore about them?

Sick skating, crusty spots, fitting soundtrack… some iffy trouser choices.

Is having your riders’ names in the vid but making them unreadable gonna be a new trend? :rofl:

Pretty enjoyable vid. Lods of crusty spots as you said and solid skating. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Shocking.

1 Like

That song is distracting and just makes me think about watching PJLWHL again

That Sebo part was a right mess

2 Likes

There is a good 2 minute part in there somewhere

Yeah. I don’t know what it is. Seems like he sometimes has the capacity to do stuff really well and with good trick selection. But then he more often just kind of goes for really odd tricks that make him seem like a gimmick skater. That combined with him doing stuff slowly or with low pop or just sort of doing a really ugly line. Those shove-it noseslide variations and stinking shove it flip combos are pretty gross.

see this is why i love this guy, he’s a moody french chav who’s fucking sick at skateboarding. whats not to like

4 Likes

Grew up with a ‘skate-coach’ and learnt to skate In parks, learning to competition skate and approaches it like a sport he can win at, like nyjah.
The height of not skateboarding for me.
Also skin tight trackies make me vom. Even straight fit trackies should be outlawed.

4 Likes

I met Dino at the Vladimir film festival and he’s super cool and we all hung out and made friends so I’m a bit biased but he really is great in that genuinely weird way.
He’s one of those people that is so amazing at conventional tech that he’s just had to go the other way and find the most unconventional ways to skate to stay interested.
He’s like if Modern day daewon rode for heroin.

If I hadn’t met him I would probably dismiss this section. A re- edit of his conventional stuff only would be nice for people to see- switch flip backtail 270 shove, flip back tail flip out, fakie 360 flip fakie manny etc

He really can do it all.

2 Likes