The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Preach brother :fist:t2:

I like his moody French vibes and his ability blows me away, but I don’t relate to that kind of skateboarding even though I’m happy it exists.

3 Likes

lol never knew about the skate coach thing thats mental

Aymeric from France has mentioned it before on slap. Grew up in a skatepark with a skate lesson type coach and only adopted the trackies in recent years apparently

Pre-trackies:

Last clip is particularly offensive.

1 Like

He’s probably about 16

I’m into Aurelien personally, skate coach thing is a bit lame but surely that was his parents doing and he didn’t have much say? His skating in pure popcorn blockbuster shit, not like I’m putting on his footage before a skate but always interested to see what he does.

Also re: the trackie thing that’s only really blown up the past few years as a ‘trend’ in skating and so many have switched from tighter jeans/ chinos to baggy stuff.

5 Likes

Well he deserves a good thrashing with the cane then.

There’s a lot of talk about how gen-z wouldn’t be seen dead in skinny jeans, but all guys under the age of 24 seem to wear is skinny trackies (or really really massive jeans) which I don’t get. Why is a skinny trackie ok but a skinny jean not?

Can someone young please help me understand?

2 Likes

You’re going to be in for one hell of shock when you see what Nyjah is wearing these days! The absolute worst has to be his baggy hoodie and short shorts combo :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Came here to post this.
What a legend.

I felt badass being at the skatepark at 7.50 in the morning on my own last week, I just feel like a wanker now.

2 Likes

so sick man what a fucking legend

1 Like

Bear Myles Grey part.

13 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know, Bear is Bristol legend Spex’s son, and he’s RAD! Skate with him last week and he was ripping.

5 Likes

He is incredible, haven’t watched the part yet but hope it does him justice. Wish more Spex footage existed, he was legendary.

Edit: just watched it, haha. So sick but it’s really hard to capture how good he is.

4 Likes

He’s better in person? That kind of spontaneous skater.

Blinky is the same.

3 Likes

Christ ive never seen him skate in person and Im impressed as it is

2 Likes

Yeah he is crazy in person. Hangs onto things that shouldn’t be possible, makes everything up as he goes along…the hardest kind of skater to capture basically.

2 Likes

Always got to admire someone who clearly isn’t influenced by skating trends. Wasn’t surprised when he said he surfs as much as he skates, as you can definitely see it in his style.

5 Likes

Woah, did you skate Lockleaze with Spex!? I don’t think I ever skated there with him.