The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Only just got round to seeing this. Lots of great stuff in there (Max Palmer, Harry Lintell, Ronny Sandoval etc). First track is a banger, too! Good shit.

1 Like

This comment has made me want to watch it. Tilt Mode vids are amazing.

3 Likes

I would never have clicked on that but because of the Tilt Mode reference I did, and so glad I did.

Best intro to a skate video in recent memory

3 Likes

Also just scrolled past that Worble vid started but started watching based on that Tilt Mode comment. Enjoyed the start of it, deffo gonna watch the rest when its not so late

3 Likes

i second (third? fourth?) the tilt mode comment

would’ve never watched that based on the thumbnail and name. book/cover etc. blah

2 Likes

I thought more Fancy Lads and (Girls)'ish than Tilt Mode, Cookie is rad in it.

1 Like

Yes, definite Tilt Mode vibes from that. It just popped up in my YT suggestions and I clicked just to skip through to see if Dave Mull was going to jump out of some more trees. I pressed start, the opener drew me in and I never got round to hitting the vert button. Ten minutes in and I thought I’m going to have to post this up. I could have sold it a bit harder for sure…Erik Satie, pah! Yeah right, haha. Good shit.

2 Likes

What a lovely skateboarder.

12 Likes

Wow every single thing in that part was amazing

2 Likes

3 Likes

I wish GX1000 did more of the themed kinda edits they used to do aswell as the Hillbomb stuff, loved shit like this-

Also features Tony Manfre doing a kickflip which means it’s the best

7 Likes

In theory I’d lean towards agreeing with you. In practice though, those clips are still doing it for me.

fucking absolute belter, best video i’ve seen in a while

2 Likes

damn that was shockingly good. actress tune to start worked suprisingly well tbf

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t really know how to best explain it but that whole part felt weirdly dated. Like it was from 2010.

Enders were really gnarly though.

1 Like

Especially the title. Not sure a play on the term ‘gender bender’ is going to go down well.

Edit: actually, is ‘gender bender’ an offensive term or am I conflating it with the clearly pejorative ‘bender’?

Is it another one where it means something totally different in different territories, see also, Bummer High