The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Horrendous Dunk colour way but still one of the best on a board. Can’t fault the Rod.

6 Likes

I grew up on Paul, went off him as I got older and now I’m back for him.
I think we’re both 34, and I love that he can still nollie flip crook a handrail, where as I still can’t crook a ledge.
He’s gonna be like andrew Reynolds and just be amazing forever.

5 Likes

He’s 36.

Those shoes are appalling.

Imagine being 4 years off 40 and skating handrails like that. Bloody hell.

Yeah those dunks should be burnt

3 Likes

Did some kids colour those in?

P rod ages like a fine wine.

4 Likes

Actually that whole thing reads like a Fall lyric.

5 Likes

normally i avoid stuff that i have no clue about on slap but this is pretty funny.
also, contains passport shop/skating.
edit: thumbnail also looks like neil chester

2 Likes

Skating is incredible but…

1 Like

Like Reynolds though, he seems to be keeping himself in great shape if all the clips from the gym on his insta is anything to go by, so he’s not keeping himself at that level through sheer luck or talent.

1 Like

dunno there was one point that he became proper dad-bod-y and seemed to have fully embraced skate retirement. he talked about it on a nine club thing. he then started getting fitter when primitive entered it’s second form and he wanted to skate properly with the new dudes. that was when he destroyed his knee on a cab down some steps or something. his recovery is awesome, he really detailed a lot of it online

4 Likes

Yeah it looks to be very functional stuff, I remember having to do some similarly annoying exercises when I had a knee injury a few years ago. I do remember his dad bod phase though.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Never heard of all three of those things.

edit: Not that I doubt it’s amazing

Reminded me of like a 411 world report

2 Likes

Dublin scene/ homies video:

Some sick skating with an original soundtrack - the repeated Twin Peaksesque rendition of Erik Satie’s Gymnopedie is pretty catchy.

4 Likes