The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Just finished and thought it was a very solid video minus 30:24. I felt a little bit ill from watching that clip.

Now all he needs to do is make one last run of Eazy Handle V2s!

3 Likes

yea, haven’t seen either in a few years though

Can’t wait to get home and put a brew on!

1 Like
1 Like

wanks Farran

No wait

1 Like

Well, here it is, the last Loveletters that Grosso ever did… Enjoy.

9 Likes

Skateboarding misses you, Grosso. :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

How ironic they got Tony Hawk, one of the biggest advocates and contributors for skateboarding being in the Olympics to introduce Grosso saying “To people that are driving us towards the destination that we’re supposedly headed to…don’t even skateboard!”

Haha…

3 Likes

I’d be remiss if I didn’t say that I was stoked to see my wife’s artwork in the last ever Loveletters.
We miss you Grosso x

8 Likes
7 Likes

Enjoyed that!

1 Like

What a cool guy.
Is he Bulgarian?
Did you ever meet him @neddy ?

2 Likes

Took me a while to spot it, but almost every ledge he skates is hip high for him. Quite a few of the YT comments mentioned that, and that he’s a nice guy IRL too.

1 Like

Yer man. A few times at Macba. He’s fucking sick. The shop he buys the art stuff from is like 1min from FTC. Bunch of new spots in there as well. It’s pissing me off because Iv forgotten a lot of the names of the streets.

There’s a couple of sick spots he skates in Gothico, C/ d’Aragó on the corner near a church and a beer shop I could tic from haha.

Might have seen this @anonymity when Sprout came to stay.

Also I’d be wearing a mask anyway in Barcelona all the time if I ever went back.

Honestly the streets in summer when you are deep in El Gothico at some random bar where shit.

Would also take those tablets that make you puke if you drink it I ever went back.

Fuck that vids made me miss it a lot - I’m glad I came home but I loved it.

1 Like

The xgames Real Street edits are up on youtube now. This was my favourite:

2 Likes

Franky Spears one is fucked

1 Like

His is the best