The Continually Updated Footage Thread

definitely worth a post for that blader rail at the end

5 Likes

Why am I not fussed by Frankie Spears?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bobaj/2611674414967011293/

This should be cool…Goes live in a few hours. I like the Gronze videos…

1 Like

Maybe because he’s a bit stinky? Obvs technically amazing, but not easy on the eye.

1 Like

I think this is it. It’s not the most pleasant of styles…

Oh yeah style wise he doesn’t stand out at all

This is just pathetic from Janoski. Two paltry lines and yet had the temerity to put his name to it as if it’s a shared part. Dude, just go back to making your Giacometti rip-offs.

re-watches Mosaic part

1 Like

He probably had fuck all to to with it. I reckon the filmer just tried to get shot of all the Austyn he could before it became unsaleable…and peppered it with a couple of random Janoski lines.

He probably hit Stefan up who replied “Sure. Do what you like” and that was it.

4 Likes
1 Like

It’s because his arms are longer than his legs.

5 Likes
2 Likes

having only heard his name in speech, I fully thought it was Jack O’Metty for a hot minute

2 Likes

I initially started to reply to say it’s shocking how quickly skating has progressed in recent years using franky’s switch shove it nosegrind 180 in comparison to Anthony pappalardo’s nosemanual in mosaic (I’m sure that was the first trick done on it in a video)- but then I googled habitat mosaic just to make sure I had the dates right and realised there’s an 18 year difference between these two videos, so it doesn’t seem that crazy after all.
Now I’m more shocked at the realisation that mosaic came out 18 years ago and most kids now will probably never see it

Edit- didn’t read to the end of the thread and just saw cereal mentioning mosaic too. Which was nice.

3 Likes

This is so sick. VX looking good for a change apart from the obvious candidates.

2 Likes

Rad! Always stoked to see Switzerland on Thrasher.
Props to Sven for skating such a gnarly rail at his age too, that was badass. Long front boards are so ill.

1 Like

Loads of smile and a good style. What a legend.

2 Likes

Much more enjoyable without all the horrible music.

1 Like

This guy gets the rare man-bun / ponytail pass, for sure.

Edit: the thumbnail back tail gets the Quartersnacks Top 10 number 1 spot this week.

2 Likes

well fucking good that !

1 Like