The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Has this got the back 3 lip from Not The New H Street Video?

That clip was very under rated, I thought.
Insane trick.

Don’t know man there’s two hours of it but I assume it’s all from the filming of Risk It. It does include the frontside feeble and one foot tail grab 5-0 down a handrail! That one still blows my mind.

Time stamped: RAW FOOTAGE MARKUS WYNDHAM OCEAN HOWELL COLBY CARTER ERIC BRITTON -THE ROOTS OF TECH STREET SKATING - YouTube

Ha…no it doesn’t look like the make of the one foot tail grab thing is there. Might be deeper in. Gonna watch more of it later. Was a fan of him since his mad handrail tricks in the H Street days.

I just noticed this morning that Colby Carter’s, Ocean’s and Markus Wyndham’s parts from Risk It were posted only a couple of hours ago.

https://m.youtube.com/c/RealSurfStories/videos

Edit: also just noticed that @anon86856945 beat me to it.

Damn that was sick. Not sure it’s a ‘part’ though.

Dropping down from a height onto a manual is basically impossible.

Yeah the make is in his Risk It part. It was just a mad trick at the time. The trend at the time was for tailgrab noseslides and nosegrinds and stuff like that down handrails but to do it to 5-0 was just a bit incomprehensible.

The footage I posted is the raw footage of the Markus, Colby Carter and Ocean Howell parts from Risk It. It has so much amazing stuff in there. Colby Carter is so smooth and Eric Britton is in there trying some rad manuals and stuff.

Yet more absolute gold from this guy’s vaults.

1 Like

Threads Idea Vacuum full video and interview up on Free today.

The Threads videos are so well thought out with rad skating, skaters, soundtracks and have nice touches like on screen acknowledgments /references. For instance, Magee, Neil Smith and Shier all get a mention in that 4ish minute long Herbert Brown opening part. (Bear in mind that it’s a US video). The VX haters are gonna hate, but I cannot fault or recommend highly enough the Threads output.

4 Likes

I bought a Threads DVD a while back…so good.

Will peep this later. Thanks!

1 Like

Always enjoyed Silas. You get the feeling he really curates his tricks, and could do all sorts of really hard shit if he wanted to.

19 Likes

That was so good. Everything about that part appeals to me.

1 Like

Yes! And knowing Castrucci on the graphics instantly.

Timely reminder of how fucking amazing Silas is. That slam on the ender - stinking.

2 Likes

Not fucking 8 full of shit or 3mins with about 3 clips in.

Somebody not on a phone post that new Ben Kadow clip

1 Like

What clip?

Triple backflip.
It’s out, I just watched it but my phone is being weird

love it.

funny wee gnarly nihilist guy

5 Likes

Total nutter by the looks of it.
This was rad.

He had me at Smashing Pumpkins, to be fair.

3 Likes

Looks like he’s into northern soul.

Rigid but gnarly.

Loved the Silas part and Ben Kadow always makes me chuckle. Often looks like he’s over it all and about to commit murder. Some nice footage to watch over a beer on a Friday night.

3 Likes

He so angry