The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Had a Ricky Windsor Circle A board that I loved. Like a weird teardrop shape with a big (for the time) nose. Must’ve been about 88 ish?

This one

https://images.app.goo.gl/dAUDyAAJowXkoFQ56

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. Learned boardslides and 50’s on handrails on that bad boy. The timing’s probably right with ‘88 as my next board was an H Street, off the back of the Shackle Me Not hype.

1 Like

Some powerful moves in there!

1 Like
1 Like

Amazing besides the wheels.

2 Likes

Haha I’ll watch it now just for this comment.

Imagine being that good and having to ride for arguably one of the worst, least cohesive board companies ever.

(Now that numbers is done for course, it is done right?)

2 Likes

Looked like it was going to be a fs nosebluntslide but turned out to be a fs ollie overnose

Is that even a trick name or did I just invent it

I feel like I’ve seen that David Reyes part before. It’s all new footage so of course I haven’t but it’s the same as the others he’s put out in the past.

4 Likes

The supremely amazing Nick Remon + Grove, Woodley and various other associated types in this day sesh thing.

2 Likes

Lovely chill edit this, goes so well with the music. Little bit of Lintell too.

3 Likes

edit: ignore me I bothered to do a search

I don’t think this got posted, right?

4 Likes

The first guy’s rad.

This is fucking great. Would write more - can’t - too stoked - gotta go skating…

3 Likes

This is so sick. Ender is DOPE.

7 Likes

That was so good. Was he in Slides and Grinds?

He was and he ruled. He’s really sick.

2 Likes

Yeah he was so rad in that. He rips. Gonna watch this part now.

Sad to say this but I’ve just been checking The Berrics because I want to see Dylan Jaeb’s battle. I can’t figure out the scheduling at all…it seems like they have a million battles to run and the last one in his group was ages ago.

1 Like