The Continually Updated Footage Thread

There’s no schedule. They asked a whole bunch of people with little thought about how people might actually get to LA right now. This past weekend, and one previously, they have had to upload ‘classic’ and ‘unsanctioned’ battles in order to have some content. I highly doubt they’ll complete BATB12, at least not this year!

2 Likes

Haha fucking hell. Mad.

Something me and my mate Yannick worked on when he came down a few weeks ago. I filmed a bit and he did as well on my VX1 + TRV. He then edited it all together.

A little 'ting in Swansea and Port Talbot with a few mukkas including myself, Yannick, Tommy, Scott W, Alex Hurst and Luke James.

Bada bing.

3 Likes
1 Like

Spencer Hamilton is so good. Can anyone help with the song? I tried shazaming it about 5 times, and each time it gave me something different (and wrong)

Works for me.

14 Likes

The fakie flip was beautiful

I think it would take a lot more for that to happen, it’s not like anyone sees too much from their leading pros even so it’s looking bleak I’d say.

Cool part though, I do enjoy Primitive vids.

Just had a look at the team, I forgot some of them even existed. When was the last time Stevie Perez put out a part?
Hopefully they put John Dilo fully on, fuck it rebuild the team around him (him and Jimmy Wilkins).

1 Like

Griffin Gass is particularly great.

1 Like

I’d be happy not to see any more footage of him tbh

4 Likes

Incredible.

6 Likes

That was sick. Love Primitive vids it’s just non stop face melters every clip basically.

Didn’t Perez do something sketchy a while back?

Wasn’t that Yonnie….

1 Like

Yeah, whilst filming in Italy he ollied over a rail to 50-50 to hip fracture.

Although what you were probably really thinking of was Stevie throwing out some homophobic slurs , (I think), during some sort of beef with Feedback Ted.

3 Likes

Absolutely remarkable, just blows my mind when I see him skate and this just topped it.
What an utter sick bastard!

1 Like

Fuck that part is amazing. Felipe is an absolute beast. 540 was absolutely fucked.

That’s hyped me out so much. Know he’s been around for a minute, does he have any interviews out?

Not really a proper interview but this gives a bit of insight into his backstory.

2 Likes
4 Likes