The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Keen distribute it Naz.

Palomino, Pretend, Tuesday’s, and Note all stock it. Probably more.

i looked a while back and couldn’t find anything over here. it’d be sick to find some of their older graphics, will poke around

Keen have some stock mate (just checked the B2B), so maybe hit up your local to order a few in. There’s some older graphics on their still.

rofl

jokers

1 Like

apologies for taking this thread way off topic. cheers for the info @neddy and @Haven_Hamilton_Official

We got it.

1 Like

I think that title belongs to NiftonKing many years ago.

1 Like

I’m stoked on the fact that it’s Maru’s brand too - one of the first Japanese dudes who wasn’t a tech lord to get any shine in the USA.
You might remember him from his time on Consolidated - had a few Thrasher ads and the video part below.

[/cmoac] - I met him the first time I went to Japan and loosely-speaking ‘went skating with him’ - he’s an animal.

2 Likes

Tony Hawk Battle Commander. Am amazed at this part, good for him

6 Likes

Yeah props to Tony for that.

1 Like

Tony is legit (as if we didn’t already know).

Early 50’s and skating a proper handrail, in a line, is nothing to be sniffed at.

Oh man that was good. A lot of surprising stuff in there I didnt expect. Liked the 5.0 on the Aframe ledge and the front 3 out the bank.

Go on Birdman!!

Really sick!

i imagine he really surprised himself that he could still pull out some of that street stuff at 51. some proper good lines in there

1 Like

Big Tone is the boss.
Anyone who skates who doesn’t like Tony Hawk is a liar.

3 Likes

Even the ollie up the 2 stair and I was like ‘woah there’

2 Likes

Tony Hawk part was great.

Hawk part was well good!

So was Jon Rowe’s in the Bust Crew vid. Dude’s rad.

Watched the Hawk video on my phone earlier and my son says ‘Daddy is that you’ haha stoked.

1 Like