The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Yeah! Apparently it’s to Tony hawk week or something? He has a berrics video coming out in Saturday

Yeah. I saw that. Still. At 51, with all he’s accomplished, he really doesn’t need to be trying loops in waterslide parks. So I was stoked to see him just going for it like that and putting it all on the line.

1 Like

the slam he took was fucked, that would’ve ended me for sure. his kid is just sat there like “how’s your ribs?” like this is so normal for them

Haha, he got up and did it as well, nutter. Bony Dawk for the win.

1 Like

“After seeing that, pads are OK” !! :smiley: :smiley:

That was ace - I could almost feel how smooth it was to roll around in there.

1 Like

some of the tricks people were doing on the slides that were high up and over horrible drops were insane. front blunts etc.

shout out to the guy that sort of did a early grab 360 transfer thing from one wall to the other

Yes! That was rad.

Follow cam down those chutes was quite cool too.

Jaws’s manny to mosher drop was another thing that caught my eye.

Edit: Spoiler alert?

1 Like

i find jaws really hard to fathom. when he’s riding tranny he’s so sick to watch but some of his street stuff is just unrelatably insane. i feel we’ve discussed this at length elsewhere already tho

Stoked to see Hassan still shredding too!

Some good stuff in that Andrew Verde section.
Fakie front crooks backside half cab out, so ill.
The fakie 360 flip to backlip on a rail was heavy too.

I’m not that familiar with him or his stuff tbh - as you say, it’s not relatable to me.

Apart from the manny part. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck man, I remember going to wet n wild in 1988! I had a t shirt and everything! Got my first proper board on the same holiday!

1 Like

never heard of Andrew verde but really enjoyed that part

LA and others shredding:

First forumer to feature on the Thrasher site?

2 Likes

Full Pat Burke (opening) part in the new Bust Crew video:

1 Like
2 Likes

I really like Evisen clips. That last kickflip was fucked.

I think it’s because its pretty relatable skateboarding, theres stuff in there a lot of people on the forum could do.

Did that guy have a Star of David patch on his trousers?

2 Likes

my issue with following evisen across various platforms is that they release all this awesome stuff that is not distributed over here

Palomino stock it

oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear…just got paid as well…why would you do this to me…