The Continually Updated Footage Thread

This is ace!

Seeing older skaters rip like this stokes me out loads (but also makes me a tiny bit jealous cos I’m too shit / scared to be like them).

Can’t wait for the Tired Video on Christmas Day to equal things out again.

1 Like

Skip has always been amazing. Miniramp wizard.

I remember a Sidewalk cover DVD with a rad Si Skipp section on.

Possibly a young Ross McGouran too… Never Been Loved??

Edit:
’Si’… like I know him. :grinning:
I don’t know him.

3 Likes

I once walked into the Angel pub in Nottingham and it seemed like all of the original Unabomber team BITD were sat at a table having a few beers. I went over to sit with them before remembering I didn’t fucking know any of them and had only seen them in mags and videos at that point, haha.

13 Likes

Simon Skip. Does a 360 flip. Out of a jump ramp.

1 Like

Cheers for the multi link post, I’ve missed some of those. I’ll check them later!

Haha!

Nowhere near as good but… I saw one of the owners of Milk Skateboards (the recent UK one) at a local country show thingy and wandered over to say hello… before realising he wouldn’t know me and bottling it.

1 Like

All these people are just humans.
They’d probably be really stoked you know of them/things they’ve done well enough to remember it or recognise them.

7 Likes

Could have chatted about Henry’s Cat over the preserves and big marrows.

2 Likes

He was standing between the ‘Sheep Show’ and the Deaf Choir… hadn’t got round that far yet.

:grinning::grinning::laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

Sounds like a 2021 Brooklyn indie band.

2 Likes

Skating was ok…but that dancing was :fire:

Seems like one of those guys who can do anything he wants and some of those tricks looked like he hadn’t done them too many times. I wonder how much effort he puts into skating?

Loved that Skipp vid.
Met him a couple of times, but was like an old mate instantly, had a rad session with him at the skatepark, doing silly tricks. Genuinely the nicest dude.

3 Likes

Just got around to watching the Simon Skipp part myself. I found it really inspirational, so good.

1 Like

What an ace read. Watched the ones that you were genuinely “watch this” about. That (Mariano) nipper is mental and the Obrigado denim parachute is mental!! He’s probably my fave. Dirty wheels, shit spots, wicked style and a fucking amazing back foot!! Thanks Ben you total mad man. Hope the sciatica chills out.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Never really understood the beef with Pizza as a company, anyway rad to see him on something legit.

Also that part was fucking amazing.

1 Like