The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Honestly, just watch it for Jordan Trahan’s part. It’s also brilliant that they’ve gone back to the “classic” formula. No disgusting pancake lenses, no shitty skits, just a great video.

just watched it.
yeah really good but nothing groundbreaking. carl Aikens was the stand out.
pretty sure I’ve watched that Vincent section already.
always love a spike cameo.

Where is everyone watching this at?!

5 Likes

I felt like the new video was the best Crailtap video in over ten years.

Aikens, Trahan, Capps & Herrera were all solid. Perez was surprising. Jesus had a solid bunch of stuff.
Funny that Jesus was for a long while a bit ‘is he? isn’t he?’ in terms of being on is now the legacy skater they are using to tie it back to the old gold. But then who else is there, I guess? Most of the OGs ride for other brands or have been retired for a long, long time.

It was nice to see all the old faces make cameos, though - and I do think the Girl montage needed titles or something to define is as ‘non-chocolate’.

Anywhow…good soundtrack, solid video. No Ty. Felt good.

1 Like

I’ll add this, now I had chance to sleep on it - VA shouldn’t have had last part. That should have been Aikens.

VA needed to be in the middle somewhere with all the legacy guys having guest tricks (Rather than those dudes appearing in the Girl montage).

Breana rides for Girl, mate. This is a Chocolate video.

I do disagree on the whole Carl/VA ordering. He’s gone pro before the video comes out on Thrasher, so to the majority, it makes zero difference. To keep going pro a secret from one single person which in turn affects your entire output would be insane.
…and Clark Hassler or Daniel Castillo was a team favourite, but you wouldn’t give then last parts, y’know?

I feel like the energy part is totally true - but thats only more of a reason to put him midway. It would have lifted the video helping to keep the energy up.

…and c’mon. Sometimes I feel like you go a bit Les on your posts and just say stuff for the sake of throwing a firework into the room. As if The Chocolate Tour isn’t their best video!

2 Likes
12 Likes

Jim’s shit is always so beautifully done

2 Likes

That was rad.

Was supposed to do a trip out there pre-covid, really hope I can go out there. Some cool plaza spots about in Cyprus.

I’m just talking about Vincent. Haha.

Are you allowed to like KA? Or is he still rocking questionable behaviour with females?

Whatever happened to this dude?

Aaah, gotcha. Yeah his part seemed like one long blur of the same couple of tricks.

I’m not sure about KA… He’s got some really good footage in this video, though.

He must have ducked out

2 Likes

Really enjoyed this - a few of the angles mashed my head a little! Excellent.

He hasn’t been on for a good year or so.

I seem to remember him calling out Reynolds and a bunch of people. It was either over BLM stuff or Covid. Not 100% sure, but either way it was a solid kook move.

I’m not sure if it was related to him leaving, but he then was off the team list soon after so believing it was related isn’t probably too off.

Yer KA is chill.

Goldfish and Mouse aren’t Chocolate videos though.

4 Likes

But…its a Chocolate video. No one Girl ever had more than a trick or two in a Choco video.
And her trick was fucking sick, too!

Two of those are made by a different company!
…and what you actually said was CT was “Not their best” (I never claimed you said it was the worst, at all). And of course, you can claim that CT isn’t their best…but unless I am mistaken; that is the one which really gets put out front constantly as the one to watch.

1 Like

Koston had a full part in the Chocolate Tour video didn’t he?

1 Like

Sorta. He had his own song, but it was like 1 min of footage.

…which is like an entire Gino part.

3 Likes