The Continually Updated Footage Thread

No one here is disagreeing with that.
I’m not.
It’s very common within skateboarding to have these sister brands or child brands.

But they are separate companies and whilst they do have Girl cast in this video - as they do with all their videos - this is a Chocolate video so Chocolate folks are a focus.

It’s not trolling you. It’s just a response to your comments on this video which seemed to not take into account things which I felt were reasons as to why these weren’t included.

1 Like

I don’t think Breanna having one trick or 5 would change anything in this respect - but I get you aren’t saying that.

…and my only comment was on where CT sits in the Chocolate ranking as opposed to any wider view as to why full lengths sink in 2021.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

Charlie’s Grey cover is even more ridiculous on film. Woah.

2 Likes

Came here to post that so I’m doing it anyway.

For those who don’t know - this is the crew of Milan mini rippers who were in whatever the Supreme Milan video was called.
They’re all fucking killing it.

Amazing stuff - Little Geggs and his mate with the dark hair are on fire.

1 Like

Vince and Niko … they are so rad, in fact that whole crew are the best! Such rad kids, love that they are independently building their own scene beyond whatever hype they received from Supreme at such a young age.

1 Like

Thank you Captain Obvious.

How would we ever arrive at such complex conclusions without you.

Also, the sky is blue.

1 Like

French skate filmer steps in front of the camera, you won’t believe what happens next:

2 Likes

Well I enjoyed it. Your opinion may vary :sweat_smile:

Finally peeped the Pulizzi part. That was rad.
Good fit for Enjoi, too.

2 Likes

No one really cares anymore. There’s new full lengths out constantly as well as individual parts. Instagram, Chocolate probably isn’t that popular amongst the yoof anymore - do I need to explain more of the last decade? :wink:

6 Likes

that was so rad, filmed so well and fuck those boys rip. What a spot, now theres more reason to go to cyprus at some point.

1 Like

The line at 9:50 was really great. There’s something so satisfying about watching a back 3 done with such fluidity.

1 Like

James Bush is an absolute machine.

3 Likes

Love an inspection cover spot. Get Lesta crew reminds me of the early 00s Bridgend/Who? era with Chris Jones, Dylan, Caradog, Tommy, Nicky Howells, Jess Young all skating and filming together. So sick to see a local crew going in that hard.

4 Likes

The picky filmer is coming out of me now. I’ve watched the new GL video 3 times now, and I just wish that it had colour correction and colour grading done to it.

You can get some really nice looks out of those Panasonic cameras and to not utilise that is a bit of a shame.

1 Like

Theres a lot of Weetabix in the GL vid intro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: