The Continually Updated Footage Thread

yeah i don’t remember any Bobby footage on Krooked, but then they’re fairly forgettable as a company anyway

Er…? He’s put out more full sections than 95% of pro skaters during the last ten years.

really? man my memory is bad…

Sickness. Must feel rad to be able to skate like that

Yeah that Worrest part is so good

i wouldn’t normally post the berrics and all but jeezzzzus -

1 Like

I didn’t realise just how good Vince Touz was, only seen him in the Supreme video.

Is this a joke about The Berrics clip? Vincent Touz neither looks not skates like these two.

That Berrics video sparked absolutely zero emotion

I absolutely love watching freakishly good skaters do things so easily. It fucking baffles me and I actually can’t get enough. That Aurelien dude is like a new Joslin in trackies. The amount of insane stuff he posts on insta is mad. Saw a clip of him doing a fakie tre fakie 5.0 down the berrics hubba the other day on the ‘popular page’. Did it so clean.

1 Like

someone in the comments section of the berrics clip talking about how a lot of modern skate park skating is literally tony hawk games come to life. some of the tricks they do would be hard to button mash in the game let alone for real

Didn’t realise it was a different Vincent, as you were.

Have all the ingredients, but zero flavour. Like comparing a microwave curry to a proper balti house made one.

1 Like

yeah this is sick

New Bos bros vid full of the usual crusty Canadian spots.

1 Like

Did this get posted… To be honest he has always been off my radar then add to that what Nick Stansfield said in his sidewalk interview about his experience with him kinda made my not interested but this section is a banger (imo).

1 Like