The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Both of those were amazing, Nik Stain can do anything on the board and I’ll watch it

Also with that Frog clip we’re really getting treated to so much Antonio footage, that back 50 to back tail fakie made me yell

really couldn’t care less about frog but that durao footy was beautiful

really enjoyed this

I hope that new video magazine coming out is actually good, I need a bi monthly bullshit filter for video content plus I hate iPhone roadman lines

Used to skate with Ludvig in Sweden.
I lived in the town that he’s from and we met at the indoor park that I used to skate at.
He must only be about 20 even now and loves all the older skate stuff which is evident from some of the stuff he does in this clip.
Sound chap and Greco seems to quite appreciate what he does as this is the second Greco piece I’ve seen him featured in.

Clive Dixon’s recent birdhouse part including footage of that thrasher cover, made extra gnarly by the looks of the landing being domed.

Given the shit news this morning, let’s remember how hyped Phelps gets, he even loved sheckler skating even when he was on tv trying to find that chill girl!

Now here’s a throwback Bust or Bail

Get hyped, eat shit, skate or die

1 Like

“MOOSE!”

always loved the reaction to Grant Pattisons hucked nollie 180.

1 Like

Just came here to post that Franc

Jerome’s fs flip off the kerb. Woah!

2 Likes

Really enjoyed that. Such an underrated UK skater. Amazing on a board.

New Bobby W part. Some great pulaski lines

6 Likes

new Worrest footage! fuck yes.
him tearing round Pulaski is a total treat

Worrest footage was sick! Is he still on krooked? Needs more coverage in general

Yeah he’s still on Krooked as far as I know. I’d say he puts out a pretty decent amount of coverage considering how long he’s been in the game, just none of it is really for Krooked

That part was absolutely perfect in every way, the first Pulaski line might be one of my new favourites

1 Like

Jiri is so good

And that Bobby part is so amazing!!! Watched it so many times.