The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Nope not that one

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one! It’s that sudden explosive pop chefs kiss

This is fucking sick. Last guy (Tally’s Jr?) is unreal.

I’ll be honest, I had never even heard of him prior to this post. On reviewing I recognise a few of his more memorable “meme clips” but I don’t think he deserves the hate. His style a bit loosey goosey and somewhat “T Rex arms” and shit, but having now gone back and checked out some of his clips, he rips, and with some pretty heavy grace. Lightfoot, quicky mc quicky feet and all that. But hey, it’s subjective so we are all right/and wrong x

4 Likes

You had never heard of Brent Atchley? Wow that’s quite crazy, but yeah good take on him.

There’s more than enough footage out there to show that he wasn’t just a style over substance Burnside local, he could skate street, backyard pools, everything. Shame he went into the Element hole.

Best guys ever

4 Likes

Kurt Cobain’s daughter’s boyfriend puts together a 2-minute part:

Feels a bit short for a Thrasher part.

5 Likes

6,685 Likes, 54 Comments - éS Skateboarding (@esskateboarding) on Instagram: "The always clinical @marcusshaw92 
🎥 @pekkaaa and friends
♻️ @pocketskatemag"

Saw this this morning. Never heard of him but stoked on him

This guy is rad. His style is like 70% hjalte and 30% Wade desarmo. Not quite on the same level as either but not to be sneered at, at all.

He had some good SF footage about a year ago. I think he was on real flow(?) and went over to try to do the dlx push

Yeah, that was pre-Covid. 2019, I think. A Thunder part, maybe?
He has been on Primitive for quite a while - I think that all happened after that trip.

Sorry for the narcissism - but he has some stuff in this:

(Should play from 4:30 on)

…and then had a one spot part about 6 months ago:

3 Likes

I liked this a lot, but does anyone else think it’s weird when people edit their own parts?

Jamie Thomas doesn’t.

5 Likes

Blimey. One looks like he’s always about to stop the other feels as if he needs to slow down. Haha.

PS. I can’t see a man that old in a shell suit. It’s just wrong!

4 Likes

Old gunslinger dusts off his Dunks for one more round in the technical skateboarding saddle:

Spoiler: section contains zero beans.

4 Likes

Extra spoiler…it was posted about 3 posts before you posted.

He skates so fucking cleanly and well for a 46 year old.

He’s 46. Probably not a lot of board brands offering more than free boards these days to him…unless I misunderstood your angle?

4 Likes

Sarcy.

Amazing part. He’s 46, wow.

Anyone else made a FS T Hardflip out look half decent?

Yup.

As in he should be riding for a recognisable board brand, although being good enough to ride (stand out) for a large brand and earn a decent amount of money / contracts must be crazy.

1 Like

He’s never really been on a good board brand since Neighborhood, right?

Thats what I mean…gonna be hard for a guy who has only ridden for low end board brands to be coming up on that good brand as he edges towards 50.

1 Like

Not a hope in hell he is getting that Nike cheque with a verbal contract.

I disagree on the Crailtap camp thing. His image would have fit with them, for sure - but he wasn’t even that much of a prominent guy until his mid 30s, really.

I mean, out of the 3 most prominent Spanish tech lords coming up at the time Neighborhood was around, he was beneath Alfonso and Jesus Fernandez. And they were ‘only’ good enough to ride for Neighborhood and not Crail brands then. Jesus didn’t dip NH for Chocolate either, I believe. There was a bit of a lost-in the-void time.

…and then just when you begin to wonder where the fuck Alfonso got to, Javi shows up riding for Powell and just destroys it all.

Dani wasn’t even really on peoples radar in the mid-2000s unless you watched Puzzle or the Square Wheels video or something…

(At least, thats how I remember it all).

3 Likes