The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Speaking of Dani what happened to Dani Van De Linden whatever his name is?

Daan.
Still pro. Still shredding.
Heard he plays golf a lot but I guess with the pandemic and being stuck in the Netherlands, you gotta do something else to pass the time.

https://www.instagram.com/skankiee/

Would like to see a good part from him.

1 Like

TBF 7.75 edited their post and added the Lebron video later so I missed it.

1 Like

Titus have a shit load of money, advertise in all the mags, make their own trucks and pretty much distro to the biggest market outside of the USA. I bet you Dani will be getting a very decent pay packet from the zee Germans and good luck to him.
No way he’s getting paid more from any of the cooler brands that might flow him shit.
Similar (I assume) to why Jesus left Lakai and went to Nike as a post 40 pro with kids innit

7 Likes

I heard roughly what Jesus was getting at Lakai and it sounded like a fucking joke.

Spill it…

7 Likes

Hopefully it was enough to buy another fisheye

6 Likes

I’m gunna say just enough a month, depends if it was new from B and H or not :wink:

1 Like

Lakai is tiny and he is barely involved.
That’s exactly where I’d expect him to be, tbh.

They even forgot to put his name in the opening titles of Fully Flared, oof! Everyone else’s but his, ouch.

2 Likes

Expect him to be where?

At about the salary level you are hinting at.

1 Like

I have never, ever noticed that. Mad.

2 Likes

Is that true about the credits I’m pretty sure he’s in it. As in opening titles?

Yer man I was shocked how low it was. I just presumed it would be a few thousand Euros a month, but no idea how much people should be getting paid.

Yeah, the opening titles. It was full on oversight on Ty’s part not to include him.

So, he is actually in the video intro skating/hanging out? But no credit.

Yeah, he asked Ty at the premier why his name wasn’t in there? Ty was 100% sure is was but it wasn’t and the master had been sent off that night too, so it was to late to change… it might be on Ty’s Nine Club, where he talks about it?

2 Likes

Wow. I’d have heard that I’m sure - especially as I was Tys Nine Club - but thats pretty mad.

2 Likes

Oops it wasn’t at the prem… it was on a trip to China he brought it up.

[/Time Stamped]

3 Likes