The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I mean, it could just be, but to me ‘Project Monarch’ instantly refers to dark shit.
The logo is pretty Govt dept too.

As for the butterfly connection - yes, the Monarch butterfly pertains to royalty but it also pertains to apols for Reddit link

By the way - I’m not on some ranting David Icke shit here at all - I’m just interested in this stuff (which is fairly mainstream now given the success of Stranger Things) and various aspects of that skate company don’t sit well with me.

I’m probably talking bollocks though

1 Like

Don’t worry. We all are.
Please, carry on.

(Also, yes. To all you just wrote).

1 Like

Santa Cruz consistently have absolutely terrible music choices and very first year of ‘film school’ edits. Really uninteresting.

Monarch edit was also odd. Don’t get that brand.

1 Like

TBH that sounds worse than referring to some deep state sex conspiracy.

3 Likes

Yeah, and that’s what’s odd because it’s the guy who made Last of the Mohicans in about 2010. And that video was amazing.

3 Likes

Nassim just chucking footage out like this instead of holding it for a part…

6 Likes

Technically that was a “part” no?

Not according to him.
He has a lot on with other projects so decided he’d dump bits he had out there and start a proper part further down the line…

Must be nice.

1 Like

That’s bonkers.

These guys…they know that certain go-to tricks they never need to sit on. And then theres some stuff which either could get taken out by someone if it is sat on for 2 years…be it someone one upping them at a spot or this idea that some of the tech lords have where they only want to film tricks which are literal NBDs. On any spot. Anywhere.

I think that switch inward heel nose is one. The Switch Weiger. In a line. Not sure I’ve ever seen that.

Great skating from Suciu et al.

Full Cab over that white hubba was amazing.

1 Like

Come on dude. We going to need to have another vote?

6 Likes

Yer get rid of me I waste too much time on here!

3 Likes

Flip sponsoring an Indonesian skater. Decent enough, but not mind blowing.

Me too.

1 Like

was it backside full cab thou

They just need to drop a banging video.

Won’t happen though.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a Flip board out in the wild for a very loooong time

1 Like

When your limited numbered, 15 colour screened reissue hasn’t sold out in 24 hours, you have to think people have stopped caring.

1 Like