The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Pours petrol…

Strikes match…

And go.

Is it your neighbour Franc?

What’s that muck on his top lip?

1 Like

Budget Luan.

Ha, it isn’t, no. He’s from the other side of the country. I’ve never met him. I’m not the biggest fan of his skating but I’m sure he’s a good guy.

1 Like

ISHOD :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

So diplomatic.

2 Likes

i started watching that this morning. the music and trick selection made me switch off fairly quick. he does seem really nice and has definitely got ability but it’s just damn man…why…if he sped up and didn’t pick rubbish tricks he could be alright

He’s very capable but there’s this weird sense of fake steez that I get when I watch him.

yeah i kind of get you. he definitely tries to style himself as a new rodney. anyway on to that spitfire video, sick everything sick, but where is grant taylor? is he in mourning over Phelps? is he filming some ridiculous part and is going take the world by storm? i miss him

2 Likes

Jenkem just uncovered this weird podcast Biebel has been on talking about how he’s had sec with over 1000 women. Very odd podcast.

Was it in Sidewalk when he was over here on tour and a drunk lass was into Sean Malto at one of the stops, but Biebel gave her his hotel room key and told her to go wait there for him? She deffo looked questionable and should of been hanging with Sean if I got what was being implied right.

what a fucking cunt

bannerot for soty

1 Like

What else did you expect from a Swissie?

1 Like

got my vote

Great video this!

1 Like

Yeah, it was fun to watch!

Can anyone give a potted synopsis please? 15 minutes is a long time

1 Like

Hahaha I’ll split it up into fifteen insta clips if you like and post one daily?