The Continually Updated Footage Thread

New Sk8Mafia fella…

Are they taking the piss out of Zero?

3 Likes

Supreme vid came up after the last vid I posted, and this evening, I sat with it.
It’s OK, there’s some very good skating.
In a different frame of mind to when there was all the hype a week or two ago, I don’t mind it.
Can’t imagine rewatching it much.

Fucking hell thats a lot of gnarly shit.

1 Like

Not much flavor though.

I honestly can’t criticise him. I think he has as much style as anyone could in the situations he puts himself in. His balance is unreal. Some of those double kink rails looked so gnarly when he took the drop onto the flat part. The bennet grinds…one was a rewind! That last rail :-o

Yeah his tech lines weren’t that beautiful but I like that he’s got those skills too.

Photos on Thrasher are insane.

I liked that back 5-0 to roll out between the boxes.

Sk8Mafia aren’t short of technicians.

This guy is the kind of AM I was hoping Baker would reveal in their vid. I still have high hopes for them obviously.

genuinely what the fuck on most of that video. the ender. the back 5-0. so much insanity

Yeah it’s crazy. But what does welcome to the team mean? Is he pro or am?

To me it just means that he got on the full team. If a skater was pro for another team, then they would get on as a pro, if not, an am.

Yeah that’s what I thought too, so Am and almost certainly unpaid. Damn skateboarding isn’t fair :smiley:

1 Like

I thought his 50-50 angles were a bit on the wonk, was that just me?

That was well good, was expecting someone fresh cos it was sk8mafia so that was actually a nice suprise

I was caught entirely by surprise by the whole part because of the nature of their more regular stuff.

i’ve read comments on SLAP where people don’t like 50s like this either. I guess we’re talking about perfectly straight 50s vs. backwheel/frontwheel. surely it’s really really really hard to 50 a kinked round rail with a perfectly straight 50? doesn’t bother me either way

Oh I’m not saying it’s easy or even possible! Just not particularly how I like to see them.

ohhh fair enough you mean purely from an aesthetic point of view? i getcha

This sk8mafia guy was gnarly and had a great style.

Hopefully see some more shit from him.

Impressed.

4 Likes