The Cricket Thread

That is bonkers!

I haven’t watched today

Sorry… spoilers. Apols.

1 Like

Don’t care about spoilers that’s fucking mental.

Anyone know where you can you watch highlights of the World Cup?

Edit: ICC website - Innings Highlights: India v Pakistan

2 Likes

Buttler 102 metre 6 wtf.

1 Like

Absolutely dispatching Australia. Swatting them away like they’re nothing.

1 Like

They should play out the 20 overs to see what they could get. They could have got near 300.

Savage.

England looking naughty at the minute.

Weird limp dick cricket this from India. Really odd.

1 Like

England getting suffocated here. Trouble.

Hour later update: Nothing better to watch than Jos in full flow. Not sure this is full flow but it’s pretty fucking good.

1 Like

Jesus h

:rage:

1 Like

That is horrific.

Yorkshire have always been a bad club. I was doing some research on one-day matches during the 1980s and there were reports of their fans chucking fruit and shouting ‘Sieg Heil’ at the opposing team, which included two West Indian players.

1 Like

I read this post as I watched players take the knee at the cricket World Cup. What a joke.

Surely even the most cynical organisation would think “the optics of this are going to be pretty bad”. It absolutely beggars belief that they thought that would be allowed to stand in the court of popular opinion nowadays.

Those ultimately in charge of most county clubs are out-of-touch conservative dinosaurs. Unfortunately, they do not care.

Despite admitting recalling that Rafiq broke down in tears at one point, the player insisted he had no idea he was causing offence and would have stopped if Rafiq had asked.

Doesn’t sound like banter to me but what would I know?!

:eyes:

A very good point.

The whole thing stinks. They’re only doing anything about it now they’ve had the test matches taken off them.

2 Likes