The Lazy Twitter Thread

He wrote this down and read it out in front of people.

4 Likes

By his logic there must less crime committed by females now then too? With all their new positive role models to keep them on the straight and narrow, right? Hahaā€¦

1 Like

What an absolute fucking brian cant. Thatā€™s some next level misogyny where you genuinely believe something like that. Bet he thinks women should get paid less and finish school earlier too

Wait. What? I didnā€™t know there was a female Equalizer now.

Edit. Itā€™s Queen Latifah!!

A male Equalizer was the only thing holding me back from abiding by the law and becoming a gangster.

6 Likes

So weā€™re allowed to go around giving out vigilante justice because The Equalizer is a good role model (as long as heā€™s male of course)?

Haha!

Iā€™m holding off until the lady A Team. When that day comes, ooh, Iā€™m crossing that line.

ā€œIf you rewind the tape you will find that I did not shit my pants in public. My pants remain free of shit and youā€™re all being mean to suggest I set out to deliberately shit myself in publicā€.

6 Likes
1 Like

Magnificent.

2 Likes

Wow,
Thing is ā€¦. Inside the tv world dermot is doing a schofeild and I was told that in the late 2000ā€™s .

Is that not Barry Humphries (the guy that does Dame Edna Everage)? Heā€™s definitely taking the piss and getting them confused on purpose for comedic effect.

4 Likes

Great speech. Few Brians in the comments of course.

Worth reading the transcript on Hansard for Lord Desaiā€™s preceding comments too.

Youā€™re right and it shouldnā€™t be an accidental Partridge thing really, much like that F1 interviewer who even said he was trying to get laughs by doing a bit of an Alan impression.

1 Like

This passed through my Twitter feed and made me think of the chicken fanciers in this place.

5 Likes
2 Likes

What sort of fucking weirdo has a framed picture of a pub on the wall?

5 Likes

Must have been a legendary sesh.

Although I just realised I have a pic of my grandparents house wedged in my mirror but not framed mind.

1 Like